Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflag said:
who could ask for more?

Susan

maybe if the white shirt was in a pile on my floor... :devil: that definately was my favourite outfit of the whole season, and was really glad i had a shot of it the other girlies hadnt snagged :D
hmmmm, lets go for nicky in gloves, either latex or the black ones he wears sometimes. if you can find another character that wears gloves feel free to use it. 12 as usual, about 25 hours because i have afternoon classes tomorrow :lol:

OnlyTruth said:
ETA: shoot, wlk, we were posting at the same time and you snuck in just ahead of me with that beautiful blue shirt and gloves pic from Forever. I've replaced it.

I guess great minds think alike because I almost used your numbers 2 & 5 but changed my mind at the last minute. :D

Anyone besides me think GE looks like a very young Treat Williams in your #2 pic?...No?....Just me?

well at least one of them inspired some less than squeaky clean thoughts in my mind :devil: and anyone who isnt going spoiler free this year but doesnt look at the season 7 picture thread i suggest you do. there are plenty of 'packages' there waiting :devil: :lol:

Thanks for the hint, maple. I've just been there, and now I'll be having trouble to get some sleep :D

Now, I was looking at the pic btkp123 and I better put the rest in spoiler tags, but
Is Nick wearing a hearing aid or is it just a fancy communication-thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back