Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what you mean Jacquie . I am so hoping that the season 5 wardrobe comes back with the buzz cut. :D At least that part of the season 5 wardrobe.

Susan

yay! now my newly organized photobucket will come in handy! :D

*insert snappy comment here* :lol: its been a long day, i havent been up at 7 since, well probably since my mcat! plus i forgot the paint store in front of my gets 6am deliveries :(
someones in the dog house
kiss me you fool! sorry, if this scene were in a soap opera i feel like david couldnt resist kissing nick when hes making that face :p
aw shucks!
with the mystery chain
dont mess with the stoker cuz youll have to deal with the wrath of his fangirls too!

so, is it the 21st yet? :lol:

Hi all :D

congrats Blackflag , i love season 6 nick as well, he was really hot last season :D

unuasal suspect
Daddy's Little Girl
Bodies In Motion
Gum Drops
Gum Drops
Gum Drops

there you go :D

and OT: I finished reading the book Anderson Cooper wrote, it's really good :D read it in a day (fast reader ;) ) i like him, he's a cutie pie, AC GE, to hotties.

now if I could some how get those two in the same room, I would be very happy ;)

and back on topic: I love Nick/George so much!!

I'm a little early but I'm going to give the winner (and runners up) now anyway. I thought season 6 would be easy but you all made it hard on me.

your runners up:

babs - can anybody resist his face when he saw his new paint job?
jacquie - I went into this saying don't pick one you already have, I failed when I came to this one. (Didn't take me long did it?)
km444 - call me crazy but I think it's cute the way he always seems to zipper the jacket all the way
maple - who can resist that face?
miko - always have just loved his profile

and the winner is:

First I was really liking all the white dress shirts from Bodies In Motion. Then I realized that I wouldn't be able to pick anything else, so I just picked the one I liked the best. This one from maple has to be the winner. White dress shirt, vest, sunglasses, cute face - who could ask for more?

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back