Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been very quiet this weekend. I saw "Little Miss Sunshine" and Wallace Langham was in it. Not a huge part, but I didn't know he was in it before. I really liked it.

Anyway, here are my theme submissions:
Eyes
Full Body
Open Neck Shirt
Mouth
Arms
Hair

These were tough choices. I feel like several of them could have been used for a couple of different parts. Good theme idea Jacquie!

hi girls :D

cool theme idea Jacquie , I like these kind, because I get to choose my fave pics of all of his "body parts" :D

and Blackflag I love the pic in your icon, I love how hw looks in that shot :)

ok theme pics:
eyes

mouth
open shirt
hair
arms
body BAM!!

wow it is so hard to choose the best, he is so fine in all the shots, it would be hard to pic just one :D

I noticed it was slow yesterday which is why I gave some extra time on the theme. I figured the weekday people may want to participate.

You can thank allmaple for planting the theme idea in my head. We were passing homemade goodies around the ward the other day and she suggested a recipe thread. So I took the idea one step further and came up with the idea of 'baking' Nick using various body parts

oh sure, blame me :p (ps, there is a recipe sharing thread ;)) i had a full day yesturday, with last minute back to school shopping and the western football game. im at school now and had to assemble all my new stuff. i discovered im quite handy! :D ill see if i can get some theme pics tonight but i doubt it, im not even fully unpacked :lol:

Please remember as stated in the first post on page one, no more the "6 URL Links" per post. Thanks.

Jacquie I think you had a theme open neck shirt at one point - but it was really just by accident that so many were with an open neck shirt.

For a new theme, since season 7 starts in 10 days (sorry for those who it doesn't) how about we do season 6 Nick. Call it a review of last season before we start this season.

So season 6 Nick , 12 pic limit.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back