Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes anne I'll take the gloves also. Just the thought of .. :devil: could get me in trouble and I did tell Tally I'd behave myself :D

Now that the cookies are done and cooling I have some time to myself. George and Nick are included in this time :) I found this on one of the sites I use and don't know if everybody has seen it.

Jacquie_Sawyer said:
I found this

hello gorgeous! i hadnt seen it so big before! what a lovely way to unwind after a 10 hour test :D which went very well by the way. and the suckers in toronto got delayed by two hours so theyre still writing. :lol:

Jacquie_Sawyer said:
Now that the cookies are done and cooling I have some time to myself. George and Nick are included in this time :) I found this on one of the sites I use and don't know if everybody has seen it.

I've never seen that pic, that just became one of my new faves. :)

Things are going well Baba, thanks for asking. :D

maple I'm glad to hear things went well for you and I'm glad that I was able to help you unwind. Hope you enjoy your day with Nicky on Sunday. :D

SamStokes said:
Um George was born in March, Anderson in June so that makes George 2 months and a bit older than Anderson.

right :rolleyes: I have this thing where I can't think and i say dumb things, your right GE is older then AC...

season 4 Nick, yeah i hope I can remember which ones those are :D

I'll be back with them :D

ok I'm back :D

theme
theme

theme
theme
theme
theme

ok those are mine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.