Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to announce the winner of the Season 4 theme.....

You guys submitted so many marvelous pics that I had a very hard time narrowing it down. I had something like 10 honorable mentions. Unfortunately, I overslept this morning and I have to rush out so no time to list them all. I need to skip right to the winner....

which is this one by km444

Nicky just looks so woobie-licious that I couldn't resist it.

congrats, km444!!!

Babs you are correct those 2 pics are from 4x4.

Congrats on winning km444.

wlk68 maybe you should get one of these so they can get you up even when you want to sleep in. :lol:

Thanks wlk68! I had that picture from a theme I did and I chose it as the winner too.

As I was looking through my photobucket for season 4 pics, I noticed that there were a lot of season 3 pics I really like. Some of them I thought were season 4, but they were actually 3. So, this is not too exciting, but I'll continue the recent rash of season themes and say we'll do Season 3 pictures as the next theme. I don't think we've done that one yet, at least not recently. You can do 12 each, and I'll pick a winner tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy the hunting!

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Danique.
If I make a stupid language mistake then please correct me..I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 13 years old.

I have a question, maybe a bit stupid but I would like to know if I HAVE to post pictures or can I just look and comment on pictures without being active in the theme?

Kiss Danique

Congrats KM! I have no idea how you are going to be able to pick from amongst all the season 3 pics you're going to see -- I could hardly pick 12 (the first 6 are below).
Forever-1
Forever-2
Forever-3
PlayWithFire-1
PlayWithFire-2
TheAccusedisEntitled

Also, welcome Danique. You don't have to post pictures for the themes. You are welcome to just look and read. You can also post other messages or any pictures you might have or find that don't fit the theme. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back