Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, excuse me, ladies? sundays are supposed to be slow remember!! :p i go to port stanley for the day, do some shopping, watch 'the worlds best' elvis impersonater and youve all snatched up the season 3 pics! :lol:

is he grabbing himself?? :eek: sorry, i have a dirty mind. i need to look through all these to find out if you girlies left me anything to use! :p

allmaple said:

is he grabbing himself?? :eek: sorry, i have a dirty mind. i need to look through all these to find out if you girlies left me anything to use! :p

allmaple Keep you out of the ward for the day and you do have a dirty mind. I didn't look close enough to notice it the first time! :lol:

I'm sure if you look hard enough that we left you something in the way of pics to post.

Susan

well this kat was playing too :D i was dancing and singing along to elvis. he gave a little girl a lei necklace and i told my momma 'i want to get lei'd by elvis' she glared at me. i cant imagine why... :lol:

my favourite high and low pic you ladies are soooooo lucky no one took this :p
such a sweet face
aint he precious?
well hello mr tight shirt did someone have this one? i forgot already
such an adorable smile
mmmmmm nick, you smell good i always knew hodges was weird

i hope george makes an appearance at the teen choice awards tonight. he wasnt on the list of 'attendees' but it didnt have a lot of people on it. i know hes gone before so he might be there.

anne you must realize that this
with a side order of this are 2 of my favourite pics. :p. But now that you mention it the thought of latex. Hmmm :devil:

Lots of good season 3 pics so far. This is going to be a tough one.

I had to look at the episode guide for the season 4 theme. I thought a couple of episodes were season 4 that were actually season 3. :)

I was hoping maybe George would have been at the Teen Choice Awards for some new pictures, but oh well. I didn't watch it, so I don't know if he won either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back