Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on winning the theme Anne!

BabaOReilly said:
Does anyone else think George looks too beefy in his Savannah shots? I mean, hey- it's not like he looks bad! Not a chance. ;) But I prefer the leaner, athletic look on him. :)

I sort of agree with Baba. I don't think it looks bad, but it does look almost like too much muscle on too small a person or something. He had more muscle in Evel too, but I think it looked better there for some reason. Anyway, I think he looks better now, but would take him however he looks! :)

Good luck on the MCAT maple!!!

Congratz on winning the theme Anne , and bring on the new one! ;)
And I have absolutely no idea what an MCAT is, but good luck with it allmaple ! :D

(tries to talk for several minutes) I...I won?!? OMG. You see, where I live its only about 10:00 in the morning. What a wonderful thing to wake up to. Thank you so much, Jacquie. I never thought I would win. I wasn't even going to participant in this challenge because I didn't know what you wanted. Good thing I decided to.

Ok here's the new theme. I'll stuck with the Nick and ... theme. So look high and low, and find the best Nick and Grissom photos. Sorry if this is too boring. This is my first time picking a theme. The winner wil be announced tomorrow morning about this time.

Note: The photos could also be George and Billy.

Marie if I remember correctly from when I asked the question MCAT is Medical College Acceptance Test. And good luck allmaple with lots of Nicky on it. Nick will be waiting for you at home on Saturday when you finish. :)

Now that I have my Monsieur Felix & Mr.Norton cookie fix I am ready to start the search. These are cookies to die for by the way.

Anne don't ever consider your theme ideas boring. We all enjoy them and everybody has different ideas as to what they want to see.

you see Nick it goes like this
yes Griss it is my birthday according to some sites it's Nick's birthday today :)
Griss is not happy here
waiting for someone to tell what happened

edited to remove 2 pics Blackflag and Marie were faster :D
resting the eyeballs
yes yes I know

Thanks, Jacquie. I feel better now. :) As a present I'll give you George for a few days. Wait, I just remembered I don't have George. Ok, I'm depressed again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back