Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflag said:
And the winner is:

OnlyTruth - loved them in this scene from Unfriendly Skies (also one of my most favorite pics is from Unfriendly Skies)

Susan
Congrats, OT! This is such a cute pic. They remind me of two little boys waiting outside the principal's office.

blackflag said:
And the winner is: OnlyTruth - loved them in this scene from Unfriendly Skies (also one of my most favorite pics is from Unfriendly Skies)

Dude, I can't believe I won. Cool.

New theme. Well, since we've been doing alot of "Nick and" themes lately, I'm going to continue along those lines. The new theme is "Nick + a female" It can be any female -- a CSI, detective, suspect, victim .... as long as I can see both Nick and the female, it's good. Usual rules -- max 12 pics, winner announced in about 24 hours.

Have fun.

ETA: welcome back maple and wlk!!

Congrats, Only on winning yet again. I just knew your photo was going to win. I love the dialogue from this scene.
GRISSOM: Max and Marlene, 2E and F. You two are married. Who wants to wear the pants?

NICK: CSI-3 seniority, "sweetie".

WARRICK: Yeah, whatever. You're henpecked anyway.
and
WARRICK: (to NICK) Yeah, go ahead, honey. Save my life. :lol:

Gonna love the interaction.

that whole scene in the airplace is probably my favourite interaction between nick and warrick. i was too slow to get that pic, i had it in mind though :lol: OT was on a mission, so i had no chance :p
i think im gonna look for new pics instead of going through my photobucket, this could take a while :lol: lets see what i can come up with! back in a, well, probably a while

eta: came across this in my searching. doesnt george look like a creeper? just something about his facial expression is a little off. plus whoever put this picture together for tv guide forgot georges legs. ok, back to the search!

alrighty, im sporting my spiffy new reading glasses which made pic searching a little easier on my eyes (not to mention the subject of the pics is easy on the eyes too :D)

such a casanova
this is not acceptable for nick! :lol: if youre canadian youll get it (maybe...) i hope its ok if sara is out of focus, i couldnt resist that lil stoker :)
you thinkin what im thinkin?
we werent...doing....anything...
now whats he up to??
i think theyre having a moment that guy sure gets around :devil: he just needs to raise the bar a bit

Hey all. Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Been super busy at work.

But I come with a treat! I think I found a new picture. I have no idea where this comes from. A friend emailed it to me. Sorry it's a bit grainy but it's cute.

Nick with an award!

chello all :D

my Anderson Cooper is on vacation all week so I wont see him, so here I am to see my other cutie pie :D (yes there mine and they know it :D )

here are my theme pics for this theme, which oddly I was thinking of the exact same theme idea yesterday!!! weird :lol:

ok here we go:

Your so cute
Her and him
I hate taking off my shoes
stairing contest
tungue
I liked the shirt

and of coarse all the females I put him with are Sara, I'm sorry i'm biased :lol:

not a theme pic, but i had to post this, he looks so freaking cute here!!!

and once again, 'Gum Drops' is going to come on this Thursday!! :D my fave episode of all time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back