Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lovin' the delicious pics submitted so far. And, as I discovered when I did the "vehicles" theme -- you are a very creative bunch (among the vehicles submitted were things like a laundry cart). So far, in addition to the expected we have a female cat and a transvestite. I love you guys. :) :)

blackflag what ad? If I am not mistaken isn't the lab tech's name Jacquie? Force of habit on the spelling. If it is her name it is probably spelt Jackie

eta I just checked the episode guide and they list the spelling as Jacqui. Now I will have to wait for Nick to say My Name and hear how he says it. I can now dream that I am on CSI with Nick just like a certain other person does when Nick says Cath. :D

I agree allmaple the cat should get bonus points. I had thought of the cat but was leaving it to post this morning. I congrat Marie for getting it. :)

Jacquie I've got a banner at the top of the screen that's an ad. Lately it's hit refresh multiple times and sit and wait forever for the rest of the screen to come up. Once it brings this banner up it says done and forgets the rest of the screen.

Didn't know who the lab tech was. I just know that she was the only female besides Catherine and Sara that I have in any of my pics. I don't even have any with Sophia!

the rest of my theme pics:

Nick & Catherine
Nick & Catherine
Nick & Catherine
Nick & Sara
Nick & Sara
Nick & Sara

Susan

If I have my lab techs right, she is the fingerprint tech and was also the one who had to wear the swami hat in A Night at the Movies when Greg and her had a race to process a screwdriver. I can't find a site that has capped that episode so I don't have a pic to post

I used to have ads at the top of the screen but they haven't been there for ages. I don't know if it has something to do with amounts of posts or if they just disappeared with programming on my computer?

Jacquie_Sawyer said:
If I have my lab techs right, she is the fingerprint tech and was also the one who had to wear the swami hat in A Night at the Movies when Greg and her had a race to process a screwdriver.

The name of the swami hat wearing tech is Jacqui Franco.

The other fingerprint tech is named Mandy (don't know her last name).

I always remember her because, in one eppy, Nick says "Mandy, give me something dandy" when he comes in to ask for his results.

I don't think we ever saw the print tech that was in the pilot again, did we? The one that Grissom supposedly had a date with. Pink Floyd synced to Dark Side of The Moon.

Don't think we ever learned her name either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back