Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get screencaps from the CBS cares ad last night? I wanna see what he looked like :)

PS Anyone got any Grave Danger or Boom pics? Not that I liked Boom much but the "what happened" imaging is totally sexy, the shirtlessness.

George did a CBS Cares ad last night :D I saw it while watching Big Brother :) I posted this in the discussion thread.

_CSI_Junkie_ said:
George did a CBS Cares ad last night :D I saw it while watching Big Brother :) I posted this in the discussion thread.

You can see it on the CBS website. I forget how and I think you need Reel Player - which I don't have (probably why I forget how). Or I may just not be able to get it. I don't know.

Susan

Mel23 can't help you on the Boom shirtless pics but the European CSI Forum should have some. They have very good season 1 and 2 caps. If you need the link pm me and I'll give it to you. Grave Danger pics can be found all over the place but a good one for them is beyond-imagination.

I know we have seen this but have you seen it this large

I have returned once again to the Ward, and I am in need of some serious George therapy!

*looks at all the pictures, drools*

Muuuuch better. :devil:

~Lily

sorry for the delay ladies, but im in the middle of quite the thunderstorm right now. luckily i have a laptop so i can run it without worrying about the lightning. but the powers been going on and off and that knocks out the wireless signal. just in case i cant come back and pick the winners i wanted you to know why. hopefully it will only be a couple minutes so hang tight and keep your fingers crossed for power staying on!

eta: alrighty, still got power but now have to get down to business. poor pixie is scared of the thunder so she is curled up next to me and has been helping me pick :D

i think if he wore that white shirt and vest combo from 'bodies in motion' for the rest of the series i would be happy. wlk68 and Babs had my favourites from that episode.
we have two from marie love how long his legs look in the first pic, and ive never seen the second. a gorgeous example of our boys stunner of a profile
i think Jacquie really likes this one because she posted it twice :p i have a thing for elvis (in his earlier days of course) and nicky with the elvis voice was to die for

but one of you chose a picture from my favourite scene from a finale or premier. nicksarafan2 got it!! loved the hair, you just wanted to cuddle him in that jacket, and the full moon behind him is like the icing on the nick cake. so 'way to go' nicksarafan2 (hehe, way to go...)

Darn, I thought I was going to be home in time to post another set of pictures, but I didn't make it, oh well. I have to say I think that the season premiers and finales were good episodes for Nick pics, lots of good ones! :D

Congrats nicksarafan2!

Also, I saw the CBS cares ad on the website, I might have to watch CBS all the time now to see it for real. I had one observation that could be totally wrong, but was he wearing the same clothes as in the CTV ad? I'm probably way off because I've never seen the CTV ad, and am only remembering from a cap I coulnd't find tonight, but I thought it was the same type of outfit. If so they did a lot of stuff that day, because I think he also did a Grave Danger interview for the website that day.

maple I hope your power is still on, I hate losing power, especially when you have a laptop but can't get internet, torture. Ours was out for a while last week.

heres for anybody who cant open the cbs comercial:
cbscares.jpg

looks like he had a busy day then. he did this, the ctv splash ad, and an interview for the cbs site. at least that blue tshirt and leather jacket got a lot of good use :)

wow, I won thanks Allmaple cool, I didn't think i could win :D I'll think of a good theme :D

and on a night I decide to watch the late edition of "AC360" I miss George in a splash ad, oh well, I watched it on the link that was given, he 's cute :D

ok I have an idea, I'll keep it very simple, I want Nick and Sara, the best Nick and Sara pics :D
limit is 12, and I'll chose the winner same time Thursday :D

and let the hunt begin!!!

and thanks again Allmaple :D

Jacquie_Sawyer said:
Welcome back Lily. I hope Luna is doing well.

Thanks! *smiles*

Oh yes, she is. She's grown a bit and is definitely gaining weight. She is fully litter-trained and is as playful as ever(she had quite a funny run-in with a mirror). I haven't managed to take pictures yet but it will be done soon enough. :)

I can't wait to participate in the next theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back