Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh Samstokes my #2 pic from the last theme was from 'Invisible evidence' ain't he cute :D

and I watched the 'Teen Choice' Awards.... only high light was seeing Tom Welling :) i like him. but yeah he lost, though i realize with these kinds of awards shows, if the nominee is not there, that means they did not win :D
though I would have loved to have seen him :(

and I'll submit some theme pics... first I have to find out what that is :D

but I am very happy because I think my Anderson will be back after his vacation tomorrow, so hopefully he's there :D

(off to find out what the theme is and possibly enter in pics)

so season 3 pics, ok, i'll submit some, hope fully they will be from season 3 :D

theme
theme
theme
theme
theme
theme

he's so cute :D

I thought people weren't allowed to have a dirty mind.. :p
But I agree, it really looks like he's grabbing himself.. :devil:

But I have another question..I'm now a victim..but after how many posts does that change and where can I find that??
Sorry if I'm being a dork but I don't know where I can find it..

Danique if you go here most if not all your questions will be answered. You'll need to scroll down a bit to answer your specfic question but the answer is there

well..I don't understand why it's not allowed..cause I'm a minor..I guess.. and I also have a dirty mind.. :devil:

but seriously..I'm 13 years old and I believe if you're younger you're not allowed to login. so I don't see the problem..but maybe that's just my weird mind.. :p

Danique, there is a difference between North American standards and European standards and since most of the members of the message board are from North America the standards for North America have to be followed. I hope this makes sense. North America can be a little purdish when it comes to displaying certain things. We can not have any nudity on tv here because it might offend certain family oriented groups. I posted a pic last week that I thought was acceptable but a mod didn't and removed it. That's life. I did mention this in passing to someone and she was annoyed that I would even think of posting a pic like that on a board where minors might see it. So we live in different standards here.

On the board here we can think :devil: to a degree without saying what we are actually wanting to do. I hope this all makes sense to you.

something nice for the eyes and whatever else ails you :D

I think I get it now.. we are more open about things like sex and gay people.. so I'll behave and watch out for the mods.. ;)

very nice picture for the eyes.. ;)

And remember Danique if you're too naughty, Destiny will come in and hose you down.

Ah but see, we wouldn't do that because we know there are very young folks like you on the board, and that would be inappropriate. ;)

Good clean fun: It isn't just a concept anymore! :lol:

okay..we'll just keep it good clean fun and there aren't going to be naughty remarks..just for the people of my age who do mind it.. :p

Okay, I went through all the theme pictures, and there are SO many that I really like! :) So, I had to pick the person who had the most that I would choose as finalists because there were too many that came close.

So, I'll just post my favorites from that person who had the most finalists: allmaple

Here are my favorites:
He just looks really good here, but also somewhat different
Love the tight sweater
Cute smirk
So cute with Hodges, and I bet he does smell good :lol:
A very nice profile
Another good one I think he looks very huggable there

Congrats maple!

oh wow, i really hit the nail on the head with this one :lol: so i would like to see george/nick/any other character smiling. but not just any smile. the big ear to ear grin with all those pearly whites flashing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back