Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflag, I have noticed on occassion our tastes have run to the same pics. I had to delete 2 of mine from my first post because you beat me to them. :)

well i finished off my twix squares i made for the staff party tomorrow. i got chocolate all over my fingers and thought of a very interesting way to get it off :devil: ill behave myself and not tell you, but i think you can guess ;)
one day late and there are brand new caps for snuff up! :lol: they are quite gorgeous so i will share some of the best ones i picked out :D
thinkin profile
illuminated sneer
nicky, i think theres some kind of creature crawling out of your mouth
ha ha very funny maple
but whats that you said about chocolate?
someones not happy dont worry nicky, you can have a square when the chocolates cooled off

im forcing myself to organize photobucket from now on. maybe one day ill actually move all of my other pics into season folders :lol:

Since a lot of Nick / George smiles are taken, I think I'll sit this challenge out.

Congrats, Danique. You did good on your first theme challenge.

allmaple where do you get those caps from. Are they part of your secret stash or is there a site we can visit. I paricularly liked the last one.

eta Never mind I found the answer. Thanks anyway :)

SamStokes , you're second and third picture are the same and they've been taken but I don't know by who..

also you're fourth and sixth are taking but I don't know by who either..

sorry.. :(

:lol: don't forget the time differents with us ;) Some are working now, maeby some are sleeping ;)

^^^ I'm actually doing both- I get my best sleep at work! :lol:

And all the while, I'm dreaming of a Texan with a big smile... sigh...

Well, they aren't exactly paying me to doze off and dream about George Eads... but what they don't know can't hurt them, right? :lol:

Man, as much as the pictures on here are nice, I really need some new ones. Who can I call to get season 8 started sooner... like, say, THIS THURSDAY?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back