Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww she is so sweet and so small and furry.
Doesn't look like she is too happy about you taking pictures of her tho.

SamStokes said:
Awww she is so sweet and so small and furry.
Doesn't look like she is too happy about you taking pictures of her tho.

:lol: she was just tired from just waking up this morning. Also the flash probably made her squint a little, but yes I agree she looks a little grumpy. *laughs*

well ladies, im not a happy camper. both last week and this weeks practise tests had about twice the organic chemistry were expected to see on the real test. i hate organic, so i was not impressed. going to calm myself down with nicky and be back soon with the best of the blue

eta: nicky really is the best medicine for many of lifes inconveniences :D
lots of lovely blue, but i had to narrow down my list a lot to only 5 runners up and the best of the blue
from Babs i can see down your shirt nicky! :lol:
from Jacquie i usually like light blue on him but this darker colour is pretty sweet too :D
speaking of darker blue... from OnlyTruth i want to scratch his belly! and hello, leather pants :devil:
from blackflag she got the back shot first, so the honourable mention goes to her ;)
from km444 i consider this shirt blue and he looks delicious. his back is the perfect shape

but my favourite blue was from marieluka!! must be beginners luck eh? :lol: this pic has everything, light blue, the fact that its a dress shirt, the neck is very open, his hair and eyebrows are amazing, and that oh so lovely head tilt he does. love it!

LaRoseNoir- that was cute kitten you got there, boy, she was a grumpy kitten. I'm a sucker for a kitten.

I just found two fitting pics but nevertheles I like them:
How come when you talk about bugs everyone says you´re a genius but when I talk about birds everybody says I watch to much television? :D

eta: Huh, I missed allmaple edit but I think my pics fit marielukas request too :p

Yay! It really must be beginner's luck! ;)
It's hard though, picking a new theme again, you guys have had so many in the past ... But here's my try.
What I like about Nick / George the most are his eyes, nose, lips, arms, well everything about him actually :lol: but I also think he has a really beautiful neck, I mean the front of his neck, his throat, I also really like his adam's apple. I hope I'm not sounding too weird here ;)
So that'll be the new theme. I wanna see pictures in which his neck shows real nice. Maybe he could be looking up or something ...

Aww LRN your kitten is the cutest!!! what a little fuz ball, I love her!!! great now I want a kitten, I'm a sucker for little balls of fur too :D

and congrats Marie I love his neck too, I will submit my pics now :D

Neck
Neck
Neck

Neck
Neck
Neck

those are my first 6, I love his neck so much!!!

and I want a kittie :lol:

OnlyTruth said:
Hose me down....looking for these neck pics made me :devil:

Yeah, I know what you mean ;) I'm loving all of these sooo much, it's a shame I have to go to bed now, tomorow 's a brand new day. But I'm sure I'll have sweet dreams !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back