Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm out for the weekend, going to a Catholic Youth Gathering, sooo... have fun without me! :D :D

I'll look forward to new pics of Nicky come Sunday night! :p

~Happy

OK, I haven't been saying anything so far but... Jacquie is there any chance you could at least add a head to the torso in your avatar? I'm no shrinking violet but I can't help but find a headless torso a little disturbing. Your comments are funny and I could not agree more but... I don't know. I guess there's objectification and then there's utter and total objectification...

Then again, I'm just one person. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this way and I should just suck it up. :lol:

Does anyone have a rough idea when Allmaple will come on?
Need to go in like 1 hour, hoping i can post in time.
*Make it a good one*

those were hilarious!
sorry for the wait ladies. i usually check here before i go to work but this morning i had no time because i didnt want to get out of bed :lol: luckily today was the last time ill be going in the morning.
so lets do nick/george/anybody wearing blue. blues my favourite colour on him so thats what id like. 12 as usual, and as usual since tomorrow is saturday i have my last practise mcat (the real ones in 3 weeks!! :eek:) so wont be on to check them til late afternoon/early evening ontario time. i know youll leave me lovely things to relax with :D

eta: oh Baba, the headlessness of the torso is what makes it funny! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back