Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
OnlyTruth said:

No worries, Jac :) I, umm, know my audience, too so I am not surprised that we had picked out a couple of the same pictures :p

geez, am i seriously that transparent?? :p but do my favs have what it takes to topple the other hot pics? dun dun daaa!!! :lol:
signing off for the night, got to rest up for the lovely 9 hour test :(

marieluka Please stick to the rules for posting links located on page one, in the first post. No more then 6 url links per post.

Also for future reference to anyone, this does not mean that you can post the first six in one post and turn around and post directly after the next six, that is considered double posting. There is a reason for the limit. Thank you.

Hello all :)

I love GE in blue!!! so fine, I like blue on a lot of guys actually, like Anderson Cooper, he looks so good in it :D

ok back to GE, now some of my pics (if not all) might have already been used by you girls, but it's ok :D

here we go, GE in blue:

He looks blue yeah i have to get creative here ;)

Looks super buff here

Re-tuck I don't know what happened to him before this pic was taken... :lol:

Nice back baby

blue under shirt

Light blue T

those are my pics, if some one posts within the next ten minutes I will post my final six, but otherwise, i'm done and i'll check in tomorrow night and See who won, good luck Allmaple :D

and good night :cool:

nicksarafan2 your Nice back baby has been used already, i can swear i saw that.
Anyway, i have loads of George Eads in blue and most have been posted, i'll go for a quick skim see if there are any that haven't been used.

Awwwwwwww! :) She's just the sweetest litle thing! Man I'm a sucker for little furry things! :lol:

Glad she's feeling better.

LaRoseNoir she is so cute and tiny. How old do you figure she is.

km444 didn't take you pic #6 cause it didn't look like Nick was wearing blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back