Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm not a snickers shipper, but I've just realized how many snickers pictures I have! :eek: I could do 12 more! :D

Anyway, I just got wireless internet, not exactly high-speed, but a heck of a lot faster than dial-up! Soooo...don't know why that's important to anyone else but me, but...GO ME!! :lol:

McStokes said:
Boy, Paul Guilfoyle just does not take a good picture! He always looks like his physically ill!

I agree. I thought he looked tired and worn. Poor woobie!

GE, however, looked mahvelous! :D

Just got back from France, and you guys have got on the 12 thread, YAY and loads of pics of GE. I'm so happy to be home again.

I am so glad I have internet again! I missed my boy Nick!
:( But now I have lots of photos to drool over! (But not loving the Snickers theme! I think you should have a Vartann-Nick or a Warrick-Nick theme personally! But then thats just me being OTT on the eye candy! :p)

Maybe if you win a theme you could choose that, me i am quite keen on the Sara/Nick theme, seriously, i love anything with GE in it. Forthos pics i was drooling over(All of them ofcourse) all i could look at was Nick, Sara was like the background, lol.

That must be the one where Billy was missing, poor boy. But Nick and the rest looked good. 'Cept PG, I see what you mean about him.

I just had a great laugh just now when my 13 year old niec came round and i had my CSI DVD on she goes, 'why is GE so old yet so fit, he is 26 years older than me, can't they freeze him, and de-freeze him again when i am older?'

i must have blinked or something, but did nickstokesfan actually pay us a visit today? :eek: :p
thatll teach me, for the first time in probably years i had a nap after work, i just couldnt keep my eyes open! but look what you ladies did! ill see if i can comb through all this in time to submit my own 'snicker pics' (not giving up hope are ya nicksarafan2?) :lol:

eta: oh sure, now you slow down the posting :p

can you believe this sara?
no one snagged this pic of us yet!
you thinkin what im thinkin?
i think theyre having a moment
whats that strange smell?....sara!! :p
kiss me nicky!! back off sara!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back