Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allmaple, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

2. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

So it's supposed to hit at least 100F today :cool: All of which means indoor activities, which means that the kids will want to use the computer most of the day :(

I do have one theme pic (yeah, me).
    theme 1 even Cath can't resist

3. Babs

Babs Pathologist

4. happy_me_111

happy_me_111 Police Officer

Well, I haven't submitted any theme pics since I got back from Boston like two weeks ago:

theme 1 Sorry, I still like the long hair

theme 2

theme 3 Ladies, we got ourselves a Beatle!

theme 4 More classic look for Nick...

theme 5 Looks really soft there... awww

theme 6 I love this picture because he has gray hair, yeah that sounds nuts, but I think I like gray hair! And for the record is it gray or grey? :rolleyes:

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

6. LaRoseNoir

LaRoseNoir Witness

Haha! I was going to post a pic like that just because it's funny, but you beat me to it.

This is EXACTLY what I always seem to do when guys have buzzed hair like that. It's just so...fuzzy. :lol:

And... *naughty remark* :devil:

Hose me Destiny! It's in the upper 90's, I'm dyin' here!

~Lily

7. allmaple

allmaple Judge

depends if youre american or not. if you are, its gray, if you arent, its grey. and if youre canadian its gr-eh? :lol: sorry, stupid joke

now that ive pleased momma with finishing the chores its time for some hair or lack there of:
    cheer up nicky, well give you a head rub and make it all better
    who could resist the front flick
    hey ladies, run your fingers through this sexy hair! hey hey hey! i said hair! watch where youre going with those hands! :p
    but dont you like the crew cut too? yes, yes i do!
    could someone please get me a brush? even though its messy its cute :D
    another long hair that surprisingly i love

perfect timing! my charcoal is ready, gotta go throw some meat on the grill

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Nice picture of Nick, he is gorgeous. On the Getty pic. Does Nick looks mad about something or he is grumpy when has to get up in the morning? He looks buff in the face, that's okay. He is so handsome.

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

finally saw table stakes tonight!! now theres no episode i havent seen :D nicky, ill go dutch with you any day!! if its ok ill go find some more hair pics, kind of quiet around here so ill try to sneak some in

come on! you know you like the gelled hair!
    give us a kiss, just dont mess up the hair too much
    so cute when its all wet wouldnt that be a lovely site in your kitchen first thing in the morning? *sigh*
    talk about hair you can run your fingers through... :p sorry, couldnt resist
    my fav shaved head shot :D
    old school hair seriously, why arent there boys like this running around my city??

10. happy_me_111

Table Stakes was on tonight??!!!???!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am like you allmaple and have never seen that one! Grrr... well at least one of us saw it! :mad:

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

it has played on spike so many times this year, and i either forget to tape it, someone changes the channel so i tape something else, or it rains so the stupid satellite signal gets knocked out! it was cute, glad i finally caught it.
    i like when nicky works cases with catherine (dont particularily like her though) because whenever he talks to her or says her name i can pretend hes talking to me :D yep, thats right, im insane

12. happy_me_111

your name is Catherine? Hmmm... that's interesting, isn't someone else who is on this thread all the time named Catherine as well? Or am I nuts? :rolleyes:

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Now that I have finished dealing with unruly bags of dog and cat food and kitty litters I am ready to deal with the hair raising issue at hand. All the pics posted either had me imagining my fingers going thru the hair or my hand rubbing the fuzz :devil: either way.

Here are the runners up

Babs with an all time classic and favourite
    km444 the eyes say go ahead and rub it
    Babs again. I loved the lights in this shot
    blackflag short after the long was growing on us
    allmaple with a classic stare

And the winner of the hair theme is happy_me_111 I like the softness in the pic as well as the weeds out of focus in the front. Congrats on winning the theme happy.

14. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hey y'all oh and Jacquie_Sawyer thanks for the link :D

and Gilbert I see what you mean, he does look angry, but I think he's just thinking of an answer to a question from a reporter, here's one where he looks happy-er: hunk
    isn't he a hunk and a half :eek: I hope he stays that buff for next season, I like it, and maybe we will get him shirtless again :eek: :lol:

oh but he is so fine, and hunky, and cute, and just yummy, and I want to rub his fuzzy head to ;) it looks like fun :lol:

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Oh, I agree with you nicksarafan, More Nick's shirtless, yummy, whoa, what a hunk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.