Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allmaple, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I seriously didn't think he looked pissed off- he looks like he's trying to hear a question or something. At least, I thought he looks like he's concentrating hard. ;)

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

that makes sense Baba. now that i look at them again i think thats what it is.
    you ladies are too fast for me so im just going to cross my fingers without looking at eveyone elses. if i repeat anyones just pull a gibbs and ill fix it.
    sweaty glasses
    chillin glasses
    too cool for you glasses
    satisfied with himself glasses
    the lil guy needs protection from the sun too!
    the ive run out of creativity so think of your own glasses :lol: sorry, its been a long day

ill find 6 more if i can but dont wait on me km444

eta: he looks a tad sun burnt in those new pictures, he needs someone to rub lotion on that hot new body :devil:

eta2: for any ladies with spiketv boom is on at 8!! so hes with a hooker, but yeah toplessness!! :lol:

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

allmaple if it's what I think you mean when you are saying "by pulling a gibbs" consider the back of your head slapped. A couple of those have been posted but it has been a busy day here and as you know a hot day as well so I can't remember exactly which have been posted. I thought by the way you were going all your pics were going to include little stoker.

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

dagnabbit! oh well, consider them revoked and ill hop on the next one :lol:

5. km444

km444 Rookie

Okay, I'm back. I agree that in the pics from yesterday, he does look buffer. I used to like the buzz cut in Season 5, but in those pics, I don't know, I don't really like it for some reason. Anyway, I will go through the theme pics now and be back in a little while with a winner. I haven't really looked at them at all, so it could be a bit.

I went through all the submissions and just made quick gut decisions, but there were lots that I liked!

Here are the finalists in no particular order:
    Jacquie This was one of my favorite long-haired looks
    LaRoseNoir Such a good scene
    nicksarafan2 I really like that episode, and the glasses are cool
    nicksarafan2 again I really wish I could see that movie, I think he looks so cute!
    LaRoseNoir again At first I didn't like the big sunglasses, but now I like the look, plus it's one of the best Nicky episodes
    Blackflag Even the commentary says he looked especially good in this episode, and I like the clear glasses

I hope I can be forgiven for posting 7 links in one post, but I couldn't decide any of the finalists to cut out.
    The winner is: Jacquie_Sawyer ! He looks so nice and soft and huggable in this episode, and I really like the profile and sunglasses. It was close between this one and the first finalist I posted, but since they were both from Jacquie, I didn't worry too much about deciding. Congratulations!

6. LaRoseNoir

LaRoseNoir Witness

Even though I generally like GE's haircut as seen in season 1, I like buzzed haircuts for this reason only:

Because it feels like a fuzzy peach when you rub it. (yeah yeah, that sentence is chock-full of naughty thoughts...I'll hold my tongue) :devil:

Though getting hosed down is rather tempting with this massive heat wave. *ponders* :lol:

7. Jacquie

LaRoseNoir since we all need to be cooled down don't hold those naughty thoughts. A number of us have had them today.

Wow this is the first time I have won in this quick order. Let me think on a theme while I watch the rest of the Blue Jays game.

eta: the Blue Jays beat Texas 10-1. Sorry George.
    Since we have had a good discussion today about George's buzz cut lets do a hair theme. I want to see pics of George, Nick and company with hair that I can give a good rub to or be able to run my fingers thru. You can post 12 pics and I will announce the winner Tuesday night.

8. km444

km444 Rookie

The buzz cut does make me want to rub his head...and the long hair looked good for running fingers through. Sigh.

Here are some pics for the theme:
    Theme 1
    Theme 2
    Theme 3 I really like this one, the background light makes his head look very rubbable
    Theme 4 What? You want to run your fingers through my hair? I don't think the talk CSI girls would like that.
    Theme 5 Little Stoker is inviting people to rub the head it's attached to
    Theme 6

I hope I did that right, some are buzz cut and some are longer.

9. Jacquie

The pics are fine. My plan is to pick 1 single pic as oppose to the group of them. The one thats say rub me or run your fingers thru me the best.

10. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I'm trying to see the pics, but with dial up and the fact that I have to sift through all the other people caps before I even reach George, but the one that was posted by some one, he does look beefier, I bet if he took of his shirt it would be all big and muscular, oh yeah I like my man with his body type, yummy, I also love his hair buzzed, he looks tough, but also warm and fuzzy ;), and as soon as I see more, I will be even more happy, George is one good looking man :D

and I looked all over Gettyimages.com, and I couldn't find any of GE or the cast, can some one please help me out :( I need to see them *she says in crazed voice* just kidding, but I would like to see them so where are they?
    thanks to whomever helps me :D

11. Jacquie

nicksarafan2 this is the link that Baba sent that has the pics of George and he does look yummmy

:p

12. LaRoseNoir

LaRoseNoir Witness

Ooh...good theme. Sadly, I think I'm going to have to sit this one out. I'll be away from my home computer for today, so I can't access the GE pics from my PC.

No worries though. I'll join in next round. For now I'll just sit back and enjoy the pics. *thinks the kind of thoughts that would ger her hosed down, as the heat wave is supposed to be at an all time high today* :devil:

But seriously, I'm melting.

~Lily

13. Babs

Babs Pathologist

14. LaRoseNoir

LaRoseNoir Witness

^^^ Your theme 1 and 6 pics are two of my favorite GE pics. *falls over* :lol:

15. Jacquie

Babs your pics are great. What a lovey way to go to work today with those shots. Thanks :p

LaRoseNoir our heat wave broke last night so hopefully your heat wave will break soon. Thursday they are calling for more heat and humidity. Oh well more time to spend in the ward. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.