Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allmaple, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

And he appears to be amusing the ladies there too. George, you charming devil, you! :lol:

2. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Oh yeah I wish I could meet a guy like him *sigh* any way GE is hot and I hope next season has a lot of him in it and if BP isn't in a lot of episodes, then GE will take his place :D I love George, i like saying his name, George :lol:

oh and congrats Happy on winning I will try to compete in your theme, whatever it is :D

and fuzzy head, I like that :devil:

3. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Congratz Happy :)

Someone said shirtless :devil:

4. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Babs we have already about 35 degrees Celsius over here, now I feel I'm fryin' :D

5. Babs

Babs Pathologist

:D I know how you are feeling. Here in Holland it's about 37 degrees at some places :). And yeah I know this pic is not making it any colder but hey :D Do you really mind ;)

6. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Do I mind? :D Hell, no.
    And as for the hot sunny weather and the shirtlessness :devil:
    Right now I'd give my left thumb just to be with him on the beach ;)

7. Babs

Babs Pathologist

:lol: *Babs jumps in the water to cool down.* Hahaha I will give also my thumb to be there right now ;) hahaha even 2 thumbs ;)

8. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Now we just have to find someone who needs a couple of extra thumbs AND trades them for George :D

9. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

ok...is it wrong that I used softcake_70's picture as the background on my PC? Oh...and that the PC is actually my husband's since I have a Mac??? So now everytime my husband turns on the computer he gets to see shirtless George smilin' back at 'em! Hee hee!

allmaple, I know how you feel with the name thing...I keep wishing they'd get a character named Claire so I could hear GE say MY name with that great accent!

10. Babs

Babs Pathologist

:D My hubby has the same "problem" when he turn on the computer he see George ;) is it wrong? Don't think so ;) I love it :D

11. softcake

softcake Pathologist

McStokes I can do nothing but congratulate you to your new wallpaper :D I hope your hubby won't mind, at least the sight keeps YOU happy :D

About the name thing.. *shivers* I'd love to hear him whispering my name (it's Marion) as well - or screaming, whatever :devil:

12. Babs

Babs Pathologist

:D Well about that :) Love to hear him whispering my name than ( My full name is Barbara) :devil: screaming also no problem for me :devil: *sigh, start daydreaming now* :D

13. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Screaming is good! I was just on the phone with my hubby and mentioned our convo...all I got was an "oh, God...THAT guy again?" Poor Mark!

On a side note, he did agree that GE looks like my brother (ugh...tries not to squirm at the thought!). I'll have to try and post a photo for y'all to see.

14. Babs

Babs Pathologist

My hubby can not understand that I (we women) like George so much. :D Yeah well, it's a woman thing ;) Qeuss my hubby is a bit jealos :lol:

15. softcake

softcake Pathologist

I'm afraid Destiny will soon come in and hose us down if we go on talking like this. On the other hand - I def. could need a cold shower :devil: *waits for Destiny*

McStokes, the thought of your brother lookin' like GE is a little disturbing. Well, not for me though, I'd love to meet your bro' :D Or see his pic *winks*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.