Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baba you beat me to it. But thanks for posting them.

OnlyTruth it is hotter than you know what here and those pics even made it worse :devil:. I hate to think of what our hydro bill is going to be with the continuious running of the air conditioner. We need to keep the house cool because of the cats and us. When we all had that major blackout a couple of years ago I was never so thankful for my asthma and the cats. About 1 week after the blackout the local gov't said if you had asthma and/or pets you could run the air conditioners during the day instead of just in the evening. Oh well so much for my rambling.

This is how I have been spending most of my day. Relaxing and reading

Hmmm. GE looked a wee bit annoyed in those Getty shots! And no Billy Peterson there with them...hmmm again!

I was just about to post the Getty-pics *squees* but Baba beat me at it :lol:
There's another one I found but I can't upload it due to my wonderful dial-up connection *rolls eyes*
Maybe tomorrow morning, when I'm at work...

On a side note - I am a very lucky fangirl, actually *beams*
First, I catch George's Loreal-ad all the time on German telly, and it makes me squee any time :)
Second, I found out that "Evel Knievel" will be out on DVD in late September over here in Germany - I guess I was the first one who pre-ordered it at amazon *lol*
And third - "Savannah" is on German pay-TV! Yay! I missed a couple of episodes, though, but nevertheless...Seeing George Eads in a white open shirt, resting comfortably on a bed with a red rose in his hand... *thuds* Or seeing him getting really pissed (sorry) and/or jealous... what really confuses me is that his "Savannah"-Character is called "Nick" as well *laughs* Oh boy, do I have a good time watching it! :) He's so adorable and young there, almost no sign of lovely crinkles...
I wished I could put up a couple of screencaps, but there's no way for me - technically :-( Maybe I'll try with my digicam and literally take screenshots... have patience with me, I'll work it out :)

Am I wrong but don't you think he's looking a little buffer again? His neck seems thicker or something. No, I don't think it's just the shaved head. Maybe since he's off this summer, apparently with no side projects going, he's doing a lot of working out?

theres a part of me that cant believe thats what he looks like right now. his body must be super fast at changing. was it may he was at the logies? he looked trim and fit and delicious there, and already hes a beefcake?? and thinking back to season 5 once he was done with evel he did quickly lose his muscles. lets just hope these ones stick around for at least a few episodes of season 7 :devil:
i wonder why he got caught with such a pissed off expression on his face in those pictures :lol: the shaved head is insanely hot with the buff body, i wouldnt mind its return in csi as long as the new bod sticks around too.
ive been a bad fangirl, im working mornings for a while, and then i went shopping, then threw some shrimp on the barbie. ill get you some eyeware pics tout suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back