Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allmaple, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaRoseNoir

LaRoseNoir Witness

Hmm, for a thread name, we still want to keep the, "Stokes Syndrome" thing, right?

Howsabout...

Stokes Syndrome Thread #12 - It's an epidemic!
    Stokes Syndrome - 12 threads of GE madness and still going!
    Stokes Syndrome Ward #12 - Once you check in, you'll never want to check out!

I'll think of more later...let me know if you like any of them. :)

~Lily

2. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hello :D

Firstly I would love for nick to say (or scream :devil: ) my name, but alas I have a very rare name, and if Nick said it on CSI I would be shocked beyond belief, then I would run through the halls of my house and tell my mom :lol:

ok and as for Nicky/Griss pics I too have non, but it is because I do not like Gill so I don't have any pics of Nick with him, but I see a lot of cute Nicky shots with gill so I added some of the pics to my collection ;)

and Babs your first pic looks like Sara was :devil: Nick and Griss just happened to walk in on them ;)

and Sawyer I love your new icon, I saw that movie and I agree with you ;)

oh and I finally watched the French Lo-real GE commercial, it GE was very hot, I love him :D but it was funny when a french accent came out of GE's mouth :lol:

3. LaRoseNoir

LaRoseNoir Witness

Well, George has said Lily in Evel Knievel and in the CSI ep "Primum Non Nocere", so yeah, I'm happy.

But Lily isn't my real name, it's only a nickname(pun not intended, but funny anyway).

~Lily

4. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Good morning, ladies!
    It's really quiet in the Ward today *looks around* I'm feeling a little lonely...

I'm having my lunch break right now and figured I could hang around here and entertain myself looking at Nickypix. Hope my boss won't catch me droolin' ;)
    Shh! Quiet, softcake's boss doesn't have to know she's here!
    And little Stoker is here aswell
    Our sunshine I so love this pic! *has to change droolbucket*

As for the title of the new thread - personally I like the Ward-theme very much, because acutally it says it all. And come on, we ARE a little insane and obsessed :devil:
    But being a newbie to this Ward, I'll leave that decision to you and accept everything you come up with :D

Have a nice day, everyone!

5. km444

km444 Rookie

I like all of these for the new thread. I think my favorite is the 3rd one with the ward idea, I do think that is kind of funny and appropriate for us. :)

Nick said my name once on an episode, but it was only one time, I think it was a witness or something. He did have an accent when he said it though, so that made it more interesting.

softcake, I don't check in much at work, but one time I was and the big boss who never talks to me came up behind me :eek: I just had my photobucket on the screen, so I was hoping they were small enough that he didn't see what they were, could have been family photos, right? :rolleyes: I just minimized it and tried to act natural during the conversation.

6. softcake

softcake Pathologist

km, my boss catches me all the time when I'm on the internet - but it doesn't bother him, because doing research is a part of my job. I doubt "research on George Eads" is included in my contract, but I like to bend the rules :devil:
    Just when he sees me droolin' and squeein' and behaving like a 14 year old hormone bomb (and YES, that does happen to me at work :D There's a reason I'm in the Ward) he starts making fun at me and teases me the whole day. He's a nice boss, acutally.

7. allmaple

allmaple Judge

lovely Jacquie im sure youll do a smashing job. now we wont have the problem of last time when no one would step up and do it :lol:
    the only promble with LaRoseNoir suggestiong is i think theyre too long. there is a limit to the length of the titles and i remember having to modify my idea once. we also have to make sure there are enough letters left to put in 'george/nick (or ge/ns if we run out of room :lol:) picture thread. just so any newly afflicted individuals joining us for the first time know where to look ;)

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I like the current title of the thread and that is the way I am leaning for the new name. The biggest problem I will have is I have no idea how to start a new thread and that is where my husband will come in handy. He is the computer person in the family and he already knows his help will be need.

Ever have one of these help you with you messages. He drools on the keyboard instead on in the bucket.

Just a couple more ramblings for the moment. Whoever wins happy's theme may want to hold off on annonucing the new theme until we get the switch done. That way all the new theme pics will be in the new thread. Just a thought.
    The other ramble is when I signed up here almost 1 year ago I didn't realize that most people used nicknames to identify themselves. If some of you are finding Jacquie a hard name to spell you can do what heart does and shorten it to Jac if you wish. Ok ramlbming's done for the moment back to our regularly scheduled program

I just happen to like this

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

:lol: You all are a touch crazy, therefore I think the name is pretty good as is. :D Besides we don't want the title to long because it will stretch the screen. to many crazy things at once not good. The main important crazy thing is the reason for this thread. :)

Jacquie_Sawyer it's really no different then starting an new thread as I mentioned mostly its a copy and paste deal just remember to add the link from this thread to the links list in the new thread. :)

If you're not sure I will check it out when you are done. :)

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I would appreciate your checking when we are done. I will probably be switching over around 8pm Toronto time.

11. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

12. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

holy smokes. that last pic is a bit on the dreamy side, i love how he's staring straight at the camera.

*fans self*
    hi, btw ;)

13. LaRoseNoir

LaRoseNoir Witness

Yeah, I figured the names would be too long. No worries. I'm fine with the name we have already. :)

~Lily

14. happy_me_111

happy_me_111 Police Officer

All righty...

Here are the runner ups!

wlk68 - I love profile shots and here you get both of my favorite guys! Thanks for the great pic I've never seen it before!

allmaple - Awww... I wish we could see more moments like this on the show, Grissom needs to smile more. And everyone loves Nick's smile!

Jac! - See, I used your new nickname! Anyway, I'm not sure why I like this picture, I've never seen it before in a screencap, and I like it!

And the weiner is....

BABS!!!

And actually you win for not one, but two pictures! (Can I do that? :p )

Number One

and

Number Two

I love both of these pictures because they are complete mirror opposites of each other. Good job Babs!

15. Babs

Babs Pathologist

:D WOW winn again , with two pics :) Okay I will waith till the new thread is opend than okay :) So I have a littel time to think also about a new theme :)

It makes Nick Happy that we almost open thread nr. 12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.