Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacquie_Sawyer said:
And the winner of the lab coat theme is the future doctor km444 this pic seemed to have a bit of everything- soft hair, lighting, head tilt and of course Nick himself. :) So congrats Km444 on winning the theme. We all await your next theme.

Thud! That is one great picture. Good choice Jacquie and congrats km444. If the next theme is announced soon, I may even be able to play this time! :) :)

SamStokes please see your Private messages regarding your signature. Thanks :)

Yikes, I won my first theme after being away! :eek: Kind of reminds me of that episode where Nick says something like "fresh off a plane from a conference, and bam, I found seminal fluid." Kind of a gross analogy I guess, but it just popped into my head. :) Thanks Jacquie! And I hope this is soon enough for OT and SamStokes to play, although I guess I missed the 20 minute cutoff, hopefully you can join in after work.

maple your post made me laugh because it sort of sounded like it was your brother's friends butts that were being loud all night. I hope that wasn't the case! At least Nicky is there to make things better today. ;)

For the theme idea, how about the best pictures of Nick, George or any of his characters wearing some sort of glasses. They can be sunglasses, regular glasses, goggles, safety glasses etc. You can do 12 each, and I'll pick the winner tomorrow evening.

No can't say as I do. I went looking at beyond-imagination this morning and there are new caps up for Pledging Mr Johnson.

new little stoker

There are good caps of Nick as usual. Mind you I find Erica has good caps of everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back