Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also glad to see beyond imagination working again. There are some very good caps from the site.

Jacquie_Sawyer said:
I am also glad to see beyond imagination working again. There are some very good caps from the site.

Wow -- I love the site's makeover! Nice colours, and I noticed the screencaps seem larger than they used to be. Yup... lots of yummy ones of Nick from Way to Go! (Wish I had time to download and post them!!)

Work, work, work...... sighhhhhhh........ :p

oh lala! Erica has outdone herself with those gorgeous 'way to go' caps! theyre so big!! too bad nicky wasnt in that episode more :(

Hola Chickas :lol: !!

hey before I submit my pics I wanted to inform all of you that George Eads is nominated for a Teen Choice Award!!! yes he is, and people can vote on the site, I just did, and I'm so ecsited!!! it airs on August 20th so my nights full then, I wonder if he'll make an apearance, that would be so cool :D

ok I'm going to calm down now :lol:

Ok now i'm going to submit my pics:

Theme 1
Theme 2

Theme 3
Theme 4
Theme 5
Theme 6

there we go :D

Babs said:
how many pics we may put down anyway? 6 or 12?

Km444, I am going off topic now but I don't think anybody mind if they see THIS , This and This :devil: :devil: :devil:
OMGoodness!!!! Please please please tell me where you got those fantabulous photos Babs, you're killing me they're so hunk'a'spunkish, yumyumyumyum!!!! :eek: :devil: :eek: :devil:

========
~Edited: To un-stretch screen.~

lovegeorge said:
Babs said:
how many pics we may put down anyway? 6 or 12?

Km444, I am going off topic now but I don't think anybody mind if they see THIS , This and This :devil: :devil: :devil:
OMGoodness!!!! Please please please tell me where you got those fantabulous photos Babs, you're killing me they're so hunk'a'spunkish, yumyumyumyum!!!! :eek: :devil: :eek: :devil:

:D Got them from yahoo :) Found there Savanah caps and caps from Strange luck.

==========
~Edited: Quote to unstretch screen~

Good morning everyone. Had a great evening with the real :lol: other half last night. We went out to dinner and then came home and watched Blazing Saddles. No matter how many times I have seen that movie I have laughs every time. It was listed #6 in the AFI top 100 films. Well worth the time if you have not seen it. I will admit as I was watching it I did try to see which role George would play if they ever remade it. I don't think they could remake it. Times have changed to much. Whether for the good or bad is anyones guess.

Here are some picks to get the morning going as we wait on allmaple to announce the winner.

fortunately skies will be clear today
here kitty kitty This was the cleanest title I could come up with :devil:
remember he doesn't do peanut butter
large headset

There is my fix for the moment. :)

its about that time ladies. and i think we have a first, there were two sets of two pictures that were so close i just have to acknowledge an actual second place :D

these two lovely profiles tie for third:
blackflag i love the shadows on his face, it makes it all the more stunning
Babs now who wouldnt want to take a ride on, woops i mean with, that cowboy?

so, our second place pics are:
from Jacquie the first one is just so cute, he looks playful. and the second, well, his face is so intense and there are those shadows again

so who could have topped these hot pics you ask? well, it was extremely close but these ones from km444 were able to sneak into the number one spot! love the concentration in the first pic, love the smile, eye crinkles, and hello! three dimples!! in the second even more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back