Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allmaple, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome back to the ward happy. We kept your chair warm for you :lol:.

Thanks for the avatar allmaple. It turned out just Nicky. I don't mine being called one of the girls. What I like about being on the ward is there is no age boundaries. We are just a group of girls after one thing. Nick Stokes:devil: :p and his alter ego George Eads. The only time age matters is when we want to vote for George on the Teen Choice Awards.

Thanks for the site info on Tony. I don't know alot about Michael Weatherly but I can't imagine anyone else playing Tony.

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

lets see if i can get this theme sorted out :lol:

interrogation room i have been changed! click me! :lol:
    in a jeep
    in the lab
    in the morgue
    outside
    in grissoms office

i think i did that right. ill try again in the morning. night girlie girls! ;)

eta:
    well im two months older than their cutoff, but they dont need to know that :devil: my finger could have easily slipped and clicked on 1987 instead of 1986....

3. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

I am admittedly not a teen. So, of course, I'm not going to vote in this Teen Choice thingy. But, just wondering, what category is GE nominated in?

Went on a treasure hunt tonight because I was bored. Found a couple of old cast pictures -- GE looks super hawt in both.
    cast1
    cast2

4. km444

km444 Rookie

Cool old pics OnlyTruth! I don't think I've seen them, especially not the one in the tie, not a typical Nick wardrobe choice. I think the teen choice nomination was for Choice TV Actor.

Sorry about all the theme confusion, but so far everyone has gotten it right. I knew I was going to forget something when I was rushing to get it posted while people were waiting for the computer. I think trying to pick a set of pictures is going to be much harder than choosing just individual pictures. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to take my time looking at them a little more. :p

5. lemon_grass

lemon_grass CSI Level Two

Guuuuuuys!! Remember me? :D I've missed you all! *huggles thread*

I am so, so ashamed that I've been putting Nick/George on the backburner for a while in favour of summer distractions... :eek: In fact, to prove how sorry I am, I'm willing to serve detentions with Stern Nicky as a punishment - as long as I have him to myself, you know, to reinforce the message of Nick being the rightful centre of the universe, and all that. ;)

So...what's going on in Nicky land? I'd go over the posts I've missed, but that...could take a while... o_O Besides, could be dangerous considering daily temp is already reaching all-time highs without help.

Sigh. Is it September yet?

6. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hey Girls!!!

Limony long time no see!!! :D

I'm 20 years old and I voted :p because for our George to win we must vote :D

ok here are my pic subs:
    Lab
    Morge
    Intarogation room
    Outside
    Car he's in the window ;)
    inside crime scene

those are mine :D

7. Babs

Babs Pathologist

8. Jacquie

The name and face are sorta familar :lol:. Refresh are memories a bit more. Welcome back lemon.

nicksarafan2 for me I couldn't morally or ethically vote for George. I did look at the site and was disappointed that I was too old to vote. Let the kids have their say in who they want to win and maybe George's name will come up for the People's Choice in January where us adults can vote. I hope he does win. Hopefully he will attend the show and we will get lots of pics from it.

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

lemony snicket!! we should have sent a search party for you weeks ago! :p just dont go disappearring like that without an explaination, weve lost too many already

i need to collect myself for a few mintues so i can focus on the task at hand. when i drove my brother to work there were several hot hot boys going on their morning topless run :devil: and yesturday at the hospital there was a super cute paramedic :D he was no greg powell, but still easy on the eyes ;) i need to get back into a nicky state of mind

10. nickstokesfan

nickstokesfan Coroner

((((((((((((( Lemony ))))))))))))) You slacker! :lol: (I've been bad, too -- can I sit with you in Nicky detention?) :D Ooh, wait, my beau may not like that. ;) I haven't been around much either, mostly because of work but also because of a :eek: boy.

Allstar and Bailey haven't been around much either. Sigh. But the rest of the ladies here are unstoppable!! :)

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

oh sure nick, rub it in that youre no longer one of the single ladies :p if youre boy toy doesnt like to share you ill gladly take over your shifts with nicky :D

ok, theme time!

in a car
    in the lab
    in the interrogation room hes trying to find out where lemon and nick have been hiding :lol:
    inside an office building why hello pectorals!
    outside who could resist that face???
    in the morgue i hope this counts, its where they put the cremated remains of the unclaimed bodies. i was trying to go for a different look than everybody else

and im going to change my first 'interrogation room' one because i found a different one thats just too cute :D so dont forget to check km444!

12. nickstokesfan

nickstokesfan Coroner

LOL! Hey, this is all very new to me so I tend to get a little excited. I'll behave from now on. :)

And your generosity regarding spending time with Nick is simply overwhelming! How DO you do it, jelly bean?? :lol:

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

im a giver :D just looking out for you since you seem very happy with the boy, ill hold on to nicky for you until the new one learns to accept there will always be an other man in your life, then you can have your turns back ;)

eta: aahhh!! aaahhh!!! whew, calm down, breathe, there ya go. ok, rashomama is repeating tonight! and pledging mr johnson is on spike tomorrow. two nights of topless nicky, now thats what i call quality television

14. Jacquie

For all you slackers sitting in Nicky detention and for the ones providing you with the pleasures of his company

Griss you see it's like this
    I need to look thru the evidence
    whether it is because the cat ate them
    or they are hiding in the garbage
    or the closet
    I just have to go see my girls

Have a nick wonderful day everyone

eta: nick just remember 2 things about this boyfriend and hopefully husband thing. First off what one of my customers says-You may promise to love, honour and obey but you didn't say anything about going blind. The other is a saying I like-You can look at the menu elsewhere as long as you stay at home. I changed a word in my saying so hopefully destiny doesn't come and hose us. :)

15. nickstokesfan

nickstokesfan Coroner

Thanks for the sentiments, girls, but I'm a pretty loyal ducky and I only have eyes for one. :) He doesn't have to learn to share because I don't want to be shared. :) I still think GE is uber-good-looking... but his charms no longer have power over me. :D I think I only come back here because I like you guys so much! :D

(Hmmmm... I better be careful or I'll lose my membership here.) :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.