Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many pics we may put down anyway? 6 or 12?

Km444, I am going off topic now but I don't think anybody mind if they see THIS , This and This :devil: :devil: :devil:

whew! finally able to get back on after yesturday. Babs!! you crashed the server with those hot savannah pics! :p thatll teach me not to check back for new screencaps, there are so many topless george since the last time i looked for savannah pics! :lol:
well, ill get myself organized and find you some theme pics Jacquie, but are you going to extend your deadline to make up for the lack of access yesturday?

eta: got some eyes for you. and, theyre all from the same scene but who cares?! :lol: his eyes are so piercing when hes talking to grissom in evaluation day i cant resist

pissed off eyes
brooding eyes
lonely little puppy eyes
slightly confused eyes
'pick me Jacquie, pwetty pwease' eyes :lol:
the 'you cant resist me so dont even try' eyes :D

allmaple said:
whew! finally able to get back on after yesturday. Babs!! you crashed the server with those hot savannah pics! :p thatll teach me not to check back for new screencaps, there are so many topless george since the last time i looked for savannah pics! :lol:
well, ill get myself organized and find you some theme pics Jacquie, but are you going to extend your deadline to make up for the lack of access yesturday?

:D Yeah well can't help it that the man is so hot :p I didn't know there where so much hotsavanah pics off george ;). This one okay than? :p No more topless George :p The server can't handle the hottness of Mr. Eads :p :D

that pic actually caught my eye while i was looking through them, his smile is to die for. all the pics from the show are a little grainy but hes in the nudeypants a lot so it doesnt bother me :lol: i think i remember seeing commercials for savannah, but i was 10 when it came out, why would i have cared about it then? stupid little kid watching 'sabrina the teenaged witch' when georgie was on. but yeah, judging from the pictures i wouldve been too young to watch it, why couldnt it have come out like three years later??

Babs said:
how many pics we may put down anyway? 6 or 12?

Sorry I forgot to post a limit. The usual 12. Since we all had troubles Sunday I will extend the time. I will announce the winner after dinner tonight. It will probably be around 9pm. That will hopefully give everyone a chance to post. Some great pics so far.

I don't think that in Holland Savanah ever had bin on television :( How dom can they be overhere :p. I just found those pics 2 days ago ;) and man..... :eek: :devil: And what you I also love that smile. Only the smile? :D I love the whole man :devil:

Sheesh, this site has been acting weird lately. I haven't been able to get on for the the past day or so. Meh, probably server issues.

I won't be here for the next few days sadly...well, it's a vacation, so it's not really sad. I will be away from my computer for a while though, and that indeed does make me sad. Alas, I will miss all the lovely pics until I return.

It's a good thing I'm bringing my CSI dvds... :lol:

See you guys next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back