Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goooooo, Melina!! We love you!
Did you see this vid? It's very old, but I like it. Please, please, dear writers, let's Melina will sing in S6! We saw playing Mac, so maybe...please;)

Hi, my dear Stellarinas,

just a short note before I need an early bed tonight :D.

My dear udonna,

Isn´t that great news from the spolier thread!!!!!!!!!
Yesssss, if it means that Stella will stay for the whole S6 and not only for the sequel of the cliffhanger, then it´s great news :). But this Auselio or wot´s his/her name is usually a reliable source, so I´m very hopeful.

My dearest Ghawazee, as you say, it´s very dark in this scene, it´s either her side or her back, anyway a good target for the gun :(.
Pleni, you´re right that Stella ducks in that moment when the shooting begins, her glass gets blown and her facial expression could be pain or just shock and astonishment, hard to tell.

Love and hugs to you all :)

Hey my dear Stellarinas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miyu--->
Ooh, nice pic of Melina, Julie Chen from The Early Show, umm...2 other people, and DC! Her hair looks really nice here...hell, it's always nice! :p
I confess i like David Caruso too :thumbsup: He is a funny man at least he seemed to be in the last CSI special we had in AXN last year:thumbsup: BTW That woman next to him isn't Katie Couric? She looks familiar:confused::confused::confused:

Pleni--->
Deb, don't you worry. I'm actually happy she wears stuff I don't like. Long ago I learned I'm a total ignorant when it comes to fashion, which means is Melina is wearing something that makes me go "Uggh... nasty!", experts will probably say she was perfect:thumbsup:
:lol::lol: This is not the usual Pleni we always have:lol: You never give up so easily:p. She likes black and green and red and soemtimes blue but i think she looks wonderful just when she is natural with a poair of jeans. I like Melina, and her outfits are just a coincidence

my dear Catu-->
just a quick post before I go to college, have you seen that Grounds for Deception had been nominated for "posible Emmy nominees" as well as Melina and Gary????
I was very pleased when i read it because our melina has worked very hard to do GfD. And I think Yarhzeit has great chances to be picked up so my heart is split in two. Hopefully we will get some nominations this year. Our show deserve it!:bolian: And don't forget Into the Fire will be aired next Sunday at 5 am (yeas, i know. Impossible hour:lol: but then it will be aired again next Tuesday at 17 hrs i think:thumbsup:

My dear udonna--->
happyhappy.gif

Now it´s only Mac who fears me!!
confused5.gif
I am truly happy and satisfied for the good news. But I must admit we can't jump of joy so easily. Melina's contract is up at the end of this season so we need to wait because we don't know if Melina will sign a new contract:shifty: Sincerely i expect this new lady will be her friend and not a soon-to-be-Mac-fan. Stella had a lot of that when Virus was around. She doesn't need more competition:scream:

my sweet Galina--->
Hello, Stellarinas!
Dear Udonna! I'm pretty sure, your collegues applaud you, if you'll come in the office wearing one of those beatiful Melina's dress:rolleyes:
LOL I need to agree. Send my love to Sasha and the bigegst hug to you!
Dear udonna, If you wear one of Melina-lie outfit you will have a massive faint at the office:p The whole office under your control. Doesn't it sound GREAT?:lol: (Skorpio loves Control:thumbsup: you know that:p

My dearest Andromeda--->
My dearest Ghawazee, as you say, it´s very dark in this scene, it´s either her side or her back, anyway a good target for the gun :(.
you know what i think about this. I would LOVE if she is the one to reiceive the bullet because now we know she will stay:bolian: However i don't know how S6 is going to finish but i guess i can put my worries aside for the meantime:thumbsup:

Some presents for you all

Scenes from Into the Fire (yes, i am obssesive with this movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCsEF6yeNuM&feature=related

Pics Courtesy of: New Melina Kanakaredes Forum (later i will post the addy) I picked up all images from the same event because she looked stunning and it's still my fav style for her:thumbsup:

29781_9974535_122_144lo.jpg

29819_9996007_122_131lo.jpg

29800_9977281_122_222lo.jpg

29802_9978058_122_570lo.jpg

Miyu--->
Ooh, nice pic of Melina, Julie Chen from The Early Show, umm...2 other people, and DC! Her hair looks really nice here...hell, it's always nice! :p
I confess i like David Caruso too :thumbsup: He is a funny man at least he seemed to be in the last CSI special we had in AXN last year:thumbsup: BTW That woman next to him isn't Katie Couric? She looks familiar:confused::confused::confused:

Pleni--->
Deb, don't you worry. I'm actually happy she wears stuff I don't like. Long ago I learned I'm a total ignorant when it comes to fashion, which means is Melina is wearing something that makes me go "Uggh... nasty!", experts will probably say she was perfect:thumbsup:
:lol::lol: This is not the usual Pleni we always have:lol: You never give up so easily:p. She likes black and green and red and soemtimes blue but i think she looks wonderful just when she is natural with a poair of jeans. I like Melina, and her outfits are just a coincidence

my dear Catu--> I was very pleased when i read it because our melina has worked very hard to do GfD. And I think Yarhzeit has great chances to be picked up so my heart is split in two. Hopefully we will get some nominations this year. Our show deserve it!:bolian: And don't forget Into the Fire will be aired next Sunday at 5 am (yeas, i know. Impossible hour:lol: but then it will be aired again next Tuesday at 17 hrs i think:thumbsup:

My dear udonna---> I am truly happy and satisfied for the good news. But I must admit we can't jump of joy so easily. Melina's contract is up at the end of this season so we need to wait because we don't know if Melina will sign a new contract:shifty: Sincerely i expect this new lady will be her friend and not a soon-to-be-Mac-fan. Stella had a lot of that when Virus was around. She doesn't need more competition:scream:

my sweet Galina--->
Hello, Stellarinas!
Dear Udonna! I'm pretty sure, your collegues applaud you, if you'll come in the office wearing one of those beatiful Melina's dress:rolleyes:
LOL I need to agree. Send my love to Sasha and the bigegst hug to you!
Dear udonna, If you wear one of Melina-lie outfit you will have a massive faint at the office:p The whole office under your control. Doesn't it sound GREAT?:lol: (Skorpio loves Control:thumbsup: you know that:p

My dearest Andromeda--->
you know what i think about this. I would LOVE if she is the one to reiceive the bullet because now we know she will stay:bolian: However i don't know how S6 is going to finish but i guess i can put my worries aside for the meantime:thumbsup:

Some presents for you all

Scenes from Into the Fire (yes, i am obssesive with this movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCsEF6yeNuM&feature=related

Pics Courtesy of: New Melina Kanakaredes Forum (later i will post the addy) I picked up all images from the same event because she looked stunning and it's still my fav style for her:thumbsup:

29781_9974535_122_144lo.jpg

29819_9996007_122_131lo.jpg

29800_9977281_122_222lo.jpg

29802_9978058_122_570lo.jpg

Thanks for the reminder Debbie!!:) Loved her hair!!!

Thanks for the reminder Debbie!!:) Loved her hair!!!
It's lovely, isn't it? My fav style for her is S2 and S3 when her hair had a lot of light and it was almost blonde but without being blonde. Like "Light Caramel" :D I have founds tons of pics but i can't post it yet grrrrrr

Darn it! anybody knows if Melina won last night???????????????? I am looking for in some page related to teh Gabby awards and i can't find it!

OMG She won!!!!!! It's just my insane imagination or her dress has certain resemblance to Stella's dress in Helenika? OMG
I am so happy and i am so proud of her!!!! Mainly because she was recognize by her big family Greek American!!. Thanks Catu, my dear! you have lighted up my day! :D :D

Makkem ---> thank you for the vid!! I am noticing many vids have been posted last days. More Melina/Stella fans. That's GREAT! :D And when last Thursday AXN aired 5.20 i laughed out loud because all happens in "Providence" LOVED the reference. I am going to watch that episode tomorrow because my friend called and i couldn't finish ;) (well i have already watched it online but it's not the same :D

Btw please reminded me i have to post a couple of adresses which are the "official" ones. Not sure yet and i have to find them again (I am cleaning my computer)

Yes, she won! Thanks for the awesome news, Catu...really needed something to cheer me up today and this news did the trick. I'm so proud of our Melina. *tears up and cries tears of joy*

I'm okay now. Anyways, that dress was just stunning. Absolutely loved it! :drool:

I'm really hoping that this amazing actress will also take home the 61st Primetime Emmys Emmy award for "Outstanding Lead Actress In A Dramatic Series"! (Not that I don't want Emily to win over on Miami...) It's just that...New York deserves their first Emmy...:( Pwetty please with a cherry on top? *Puppy face*

Ураааааа! Она богиня, богиня!!!
Now in English - Melina, I love you, you are the most beatiful and most talented woman, you are an exellent actress - you are a goddess!
Catu - thank you very much for this spesial morning news.
EMMY for MELINA, please:rolleyes:

My dear Stellarinas,

here in Austria the sky is crying and it´s cold outside but
we have a reason to celebrate!!!!!!

Our wonderful gorgeous Melina has won!!!!!!

http://twitpic.com/7vn6x

and I want to congratulate her too!!!!!!!! She is a dignified winner!!!!!

Hello, Stellarinas!

My dear Gala,

you are too sweet, one thing is for sure, the would looked very surprised - you surely know the dresscode of us lawyers at the office...........

Goooooo, Melina!! We love you!
Did you see this vid? It's very old, but I like it. Please, please, dear writers, let's Melina will sing in S6! We saw playing Mac, so maybe...please;)

Thanks for the vid!!!!
Hi, my dear Stellarinas,

just a short note before I need an early bed tonight :D.

My dear udonna,

Yesssss, if it means that Stella will stay for the whole S6 and not only for the sequel of the cliffhanger, then it´s great news :). But this Auselio or wot´s his/her name is usually a reliable source, so I´m very hopeful.

Love and hugs to you all :)

My dear Andromeda,

yes, I hope we can rest easy now, quality enforces!!!!!!!!

My dear udonna---> I am truly happy and satisfied for the good news. But I must admit we can't jump of joy so easily. Melina's contract is up at the end of this season so we need to wait because we don't know if Melina will sign a new contract:shifty: Sincerely i expect this new lady will be her friend and not a soon-to-be-Mac-fan. Stella had a lot of that when Virus was around. She doesn't need more competition:scream:

My dearest Debbie,

thanks for the pics, she´s really a beauty!!!!!
You are right, I should restrain my prejudice against women in Mac´s surrounding except STella, I am working on it!!!!!

ANd my dear, yes Scorpio love control and I usually do my best to have them under control but with other instruments............:devil: But, maybe...............:devil:...................

THe dress Melina had at the Gabby award would be something for our sommer ball ( although I usually prefer black:devil::devil::devil:)

My dear Stellarinas,

let´s celebrate Melinas great day !!!!!!

Hugs

Udonna:luvlove:

Ohh:eek: I can tell Stellarinas are celebrating along with Melina. Cool!:thumbsup:

Dearest Udonna---> i would love to see you at your office. I know you wouldn't need any outfit :D many hugs dear and i have sent you my belayed PM (finally! and I am sorry to you and to my dear Galina too)

My dear and special Andromeda:

Sorry for the delay. My life has been in a rush but with good results this week (at least before the finals;))

I don´t think this Hollywood insanity will ever stop, despite shining examples of natural, great and great looking, non-plastic-surgery-used actresses being 40+ like the ones you´ve mentioned, I want to add Meryl Streep and Cate Blanchett to this list. I don´t know if it´s also a matter of character- all these listed women seem to be strong and self-confident characters who feel happy with and inside their bodies. If someone, a producer or director would tell them: "your nose is too big or your forehead is too wrinkled", they would tell him to f... off. But weaker persons, even men would feel hurt by such comments and would be scared to not get good roles anymore if they don´t follow the trend and get all sorts of plastic surgery done. And it doesn´t need extreme examples: I was shocked to hear that Nicole Kidman is using Botox, too, somehow I´d always thought she´d be self-confident enough to allow her forehead to frown :D.
I think it´s this artificial aura of Hollywood that makes actors/actresses go to extremes, they see these plastic people walking on the streets every day and maybe they feel that if they don´t catch up with them and their looks, they will be out of date, out of the business, it´s like a competition.
And the film bosses and industry take advantage from that, they create their puppets on the string. Meryl Streep, and recently Julia Roberts confirmed that from the age of 40+ it´s getting more difficult to get good roles for good films. But unlike weaker characters they just take it as it is, but would never betray themselves and their ages to please the producers.

It was very interesting what you have said to me because i was wondering if this "habit" of looking younger (or more unnatural if you ask me) was over considering we have many men and women in their 40s and 50s in leading roles. I guess if they accept devil's rules they must dance with him since the moment they didn't say "No" to those producers who make a comment on their figure. I admit i have certain prejudices against Hollywood because it makes me cringe the fact some artists are considered living Gods just because they feed Hollywood's needs of scandals because let's face it: since Hollywood started as the center of film industry "Norma Jean" stories are needed to keep the mythology burning.But see (ohh you mentioned Meryl Streep, she is GREAT :D) the tendecy we have now: remakes and remakes and many "original" and epic films are not so original but they really are epically...expensive! Usually i don't see many movies because television as entertaining is more attractive to me but i can see Big Studios owners seem to be looking for the magical formula to quick success with old movies with new faces and ,many times, doubtful acting skills. I am a sucker for Hollywood classical movies but i will start to throw things the day a remake of Casablanca is announced;) But i am convinced, as a viewer, a movie or even a tv show needs a conjunction of good things to be successful and not necessarily a plastic face in the leading role:lol:

I dunno, but Mac isn´t such an out-going guy who loves to show a lot of emotions, so even if it´s changing slowly from friendship to a romance, I think we´ll only know it in a way that perhaps the two will hug each other a bit more often and not only in extreme situations of life and death.
Look, if it happens you really should change your name to Cassandra :DI don't care what he does a slong as he shows his feelings. Stella's sentiments have been transparent for years. It's time to change that :D
Yes, Melina did her best to cram everything important in this episode, more was just not possible and so it´s needless to complain about the lack of small details or explanations (like why Mac could run around in Greece with his gun; certainly there a rules for a detective to be allowed carrying his gun in a foreign country, but why explain this and waste precious moments of the show time?)
You´re right, if it had been someone else using the improvised mini-lab, the notorious complainers might have not complained; it´s just that it was Stella and Mac and the preoccupations some people had about this episode.
I can live with the D/L-story, some scenes were even good, though I´m not a fan of it, but so what, because there´s compensation for it in other stories.
Oh yeah, I saw that you couldn´t resist to reply to some silly comments recently ;). Save your nerves and health and just ignore them :thumbsup:.
To be honest i didn't notice the lack-or-not of the gun:lol: All my senses were focused of "feeling" and "living" the episode. After such a long time of waiting (Big spoilers were given last March 19 and 5.24 was aired last May 13th) i had the episode i wanted and it didn't dissapoint me not even for a sec:thumbsup: I had certain objections with a couple of episodes this seasons but once they were aired i found them quite entertaining despite they were not Mac and Stella-wise:p And believe me, i will try to follow
your advice:thumbsup:
I so wish you and all the others are right with the Lindsay-theory; it sounds too good to be true that´s why I`ll remain sceptical about it until I will know 100% for sure: Stella will stay!!!!! Of course she is unique and I feel TPTB love this character very much, too, considering how many good and special stories they´ve written for her and I still have Lenkov´s words in my mind, saying they have many plans for Stella, but.......if it´s all about Budget cuts, then I don´t trust anybody´s words.
It would be nice if the new girl Kaye could develop a friendship with Stella and surely Stella will be helpful and caring in the beginning when Kaye starts her work at the CSI, we know our big sis Stell :D. I agree with you that Aiden and Stella had a great chemistry, something that never happened between Lindsay and Stella, though there have been situations in S3 and in S5 where Lindsay confided in Stella and I always thought: OK, from now on they´ll be close friends, but then there was the same distance as before in Lindsay.
mmm you know, i am at ease with Linsay now so i am being pragmatical because i know her fans will feel bad if something happens to her in the same way i would feel terrible if something bad happened to Stella mou. So for me, a win-win situation would be if Lindsay stays at home taking care of baby Lucy and could be back time to time as a recurrent character instead of killing her just because Anna has a new born and a little baby to take care of. . In that way DL fans would be happy, non DL fans would be thrilled and the show could move on from that storyline. I did feel the appreciation in special after S5. It was too much perfect Season for Stella mou. Probably she had one storyline but she was so present when everybody else needed her that it was incredible interesting. She was there to lecture-sopport Danny in 5.15, she was there for Sheldon in 5.12, she was there for Flack, she was there for Lindsay in 5.17, she was there for Adam in 5.15, she was there for Sid in 5.02 and she did not-so-"white" things to make justice on behalf of Angell in 5.25 and i better don't mention all things she has done for Mac :D Every single scene she had was priceless and unique. I wish more seasons like S5 for my Stella (I can't help myself. Love Melina :D ) and believe it or not but i regret there wasn't intimacy between Stella and Lindsay:( If at least they would have comments on their personal lives. The closest thing i remember is Lindsay in S4 asking for Drew's presents (I mean, aside from Lindsay' secret tragedy) or recently that funny scene at the hospital in 5.23:lol: (that was a good one:p). I would like Stella and Kaye could have the great chemistry powerful-duo chemistry Stella had with Aiden or even the funny chemsitry between Stella and one of Mac's wanna be girlfriends Quinn:thumbsup:
Agree, if Mindy won´t come back then hopefully this Kaye chick will be a good friend for Stella, someone she can trust and confide in, she´s such a good person, she´d deserve someone who´s good to her, too (OK, OK, you´ll say she´s got Mac, and in a way that´s true).
Mac is different because he is Stella's best friend. I say Stella needs just a girl friend. You know, as private as Stella is, she needs to talk about men:lol: ONE man in special. However i do want to have Mindy back:p
I love and I loathe spoilers, it´s a love-hate-affair, but I can´t resist them , so I can´t wait for a leak concerning S6-beginning :lol:.
you know i can't wait for Season 6 and i can't wait for Season 6 spoilers. We have got some now (about Kaye Sullivan) however i still think the idea of fake spoilers could be just so amazing. The biggest surprise ever :D
So all my best wishes for your writing contest, you´ll shine there, I´m sure . And many congrats on having passed the exams :)
thank you A LOT! :D I adore my English Professor and even when i have lots of mistakes it's a good practice for the final examn:thumbsup:

many hugs my dear and take care

gute Nacht;)

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back