Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

That pic is amazing Gio, thank you! :D I miss Stella's cleavage. She wears as Nun Stella this season :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe Mac will be forced to fire her...or maybe she leaves before he must take that decition

Anyway, a season finale for Stella will be amazing

Debbie :D

ps: BTW I've just found a French article. My French is too inactive to pretend a quick translation but it mentions Melina and her husband and more about Gary as well :D

http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/on_ne_parle_que_de_ca/zoom_sur_les_experts_143333

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Lol Debbie, i got to agree with you, she have been like a nun this season:lol: probably to not distract someone;):D thanks for the article:)

one more picture 'cause im in a picture mood:)
    [​IMG]

3. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Ooooh, ooooh me loooove Stella's new look!

And awwww...Sid, Stell & Mac. they're adorable! Mucho thanks, Deb!!!! Miss yah!

4. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Awwww...what great pics, I love this Style....and I love Stella with Flack on the Pics....a crazy Fiesta :D

5. athens

athens Coroner

I hope they do make a good storyline out of this with Stella but nothing 'too' negative.

Thanks for the pictures!:)

giovinazzo<3,I really like that picture 0f her.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Jay, welcome to the Stellarina Thread! :D

Chaos, I miss you too dear! BTW Beautiful avvie you have :D

Aw Gio! You know she is my weakness. I adore Melian, what can i say? :D

Being Fiesta or Smacked or just Stellarina, it doesn't matter. Visit the Smacked thread for spoiler about 5.18

OMG OMG! Finally we will know more about her! She was in Greece once and she visit her professor who seems to be ADORABLE and who warns her about NOT going after the Coin Guys. But he know nothing will stop her:lol: I was saying she will be in danger but at the end she will leave to Greece:thumbsup: Hey! Boones was filmed in London. Why not the Season 6 Premiere in Greece????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Pleaseeeeee, open a suitcase, put me in there. I want to go to Greece (it's my dreams as my nephews are Greeks and my sister is crazy for Greece too:thumbsup:

Debbs

7. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

muchos gracias, Debbie mi amiga! i’m just so in love with her so...^_^ V

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dear People: watch the new promo

Chaos you will LOVE it :D

Did i mention i LOVE Rambo Stella?? I'm not surprised Melina is thiner if she has to work like this

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipcw-GM2bE8

Debbie :bolian:

9. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

Loved loved loved Stella in last night's episode. I'm girl crushing on her. Smart, strong and sexy as hell, what's not to love?

Melina has such gorgeous hair. I'm a curly girly too, but mine is yet to look a fraction as good as hers, and cod knows I've tried :lol:

10. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

the ''indiana jones'' episode was on tv yesterday and i was glued to the tv:p
    after Stella had that the first meeting with the greek guy, and she sat in the ambulance, you could se that she was scared (who would be scared after a meeting like that?) and then when she is at the greek embassy and she heard that one man's voice and found out that something wasn't right that she had heard that one before, you could se that she was getting nervous...

and the eppy last night was awesome:D we got to se Stella fight and that was awesome, the guy should have known that he should be picking a fight with Stella Bonasera:p

11. athens

athens Coroner

^Haven't he heart of Rambo Stella before? :p

The spoiler really seems interesting.I would love to see more about her and her past.Especially her childhood.I can't wait for this episode!I hope it's a good one.

12. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

Message No 235, posted by NattyBatty, just watched the video clip, that would be awesome CSI:NY - The Musical

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Stellarinas!!!!!!!

I have problems with my desk and my mouse and my PC don't like the new one so i can't post properly until i get my old desk back :)

Zelda: Welcome to the Stellarina thread. I love her too. I feel i love her every day more and more :D

Gio---> Because your review, you tempted me dear! :D and i had to watch it and i did. I love the Indiana Jones episode. I loved the start, loved how Stella persued on her goal of finding the origin of the coin. I must confess i also loved the "fall from downstairs" scene. She is the only one who can fight in hight heels LOL :D
    Mac was worried about her as Donnie was. When i watched the clips i thought he was cold (Mac i mean) but later i realized he was trying to "cool down" before he explodes
    The best was the final scene. A perfect scene from a thriller. You could see the fear in her eyes. Melina filming that scene in the embassy it was obvious she felt like "at home" :D And i'm happy because my sister learnt me some Greek and i could understand some of the Greek conversation at the end :D

Regarding this new episode 5.13, do i really need to add anything else? She was there for Flack, caring, trusting. ADORABLE! She was quite upset he was in such predicament (for a long time they have been the perfect action-mates so it's natural she trusts him a lot). Mac had to help her to stay focus in her own case

In just ONE scene Melina stole everybody's heart ;)

I'm worried about just one thing. There were lots of scenes this season with Stella being alone and in danger.
    I'm worried because i don't know if Melina has signed up a new contract. All these scenes seem to be heading to Stella being in danger and probably severily injured. And we do know if she doesn't sign probably Stella's fate won't be positive. I don't want anything happen to my Stella:(

well that's all for me now. I'll go to an internet cafe tomorrow because typing from this desk it's killing my back.:p

Debbie

ps: I'm so happy Stella is being treated as a Queen this season:drool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

********EDIT---> the guy who portrayed the father's boy (the killer) is the lovely George Newbern who portrayed Melina's oncreen ultimate love in Providence "Owen"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hey you all! This place has been too quiet lately:)

if Wikipedia is right we are going to have a GREAT Season Finale for our Stella

Check for yourselves!

Posted by CSIFanatic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CSI:_NY_episodes#Season_5:_2008-2009 You know what it means? Stella goes to Greece YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (well we shouldn't trust wikipedia so easily;)

Also i have found old Melina's pics. Hope you like it

(I don't remember where i picked them. sorry)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy!

Debbie:thumbsup:

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey! I have posted this inside another forum but this thread deserves a great Melina's scene :D

well, there are fellow posters who have great talent choosing the best pics ever on CSI NY. My personal deligh is only to transcribe memorable scenes:thumbsup:

i think this is Melina's best scene she had on the show:bolian: Silence and the way Stella spoke to Victoria showed she knew Victoria was responsible for that and she wanted to forget considering Stella was a victim of Genre

I'm not English speaker so i will think to live with my mistakes. Also there were words i coudn't understand. Sorry.

From "Cold Reveal" 3.22 The meeting with Stella and her sexually abused foster sister. "V" stands for Victoria and "S" is Stella of course

Someone knocked Victoria's door. It's Stella
    V-->Yes

S--> Victoria Page? I'm...

V-->Stella Bonasera. I haven't seen you since...

S-->My Graduation Academy. And you were Erin Yates back then.

V-->Come in. (Stella enters inside) how did you find me?

S--> Vistoria Page. "The red shoes". I have been working in this case tha ended up in and old (word...?) movie house. Same where Garth took us every Saturday. And then he took you away to the projection room. He did things to you, didn't he?

V--> Stella this is a mistake

S--> Years later. i put them up together. Remembered when we were sitting on there and he tapped on your shoulder. That movie was our escape. You ran away from that nightmare to save yourself. And to save me. You knew if you left they would send me away. And i would never have to deal with Garth. I know what he did. He might haunt on you. And that's why you killed him

v--> Stella, i didn't and i couldn't kill anyone

S--> Marilyn cleaned up the crime scene for you, Mindy. remember she used to bring Garth dinner some nights? Maybe she saw you leave. Maybe she knew why

V-->--> I don't know what are you talking about

S--> we found your bloody clothes on the side of Philly train bike (word?) where you buried them

V--> No, i wasn't there

S--> Maybe not as Mindy or Erin but as Victoria page. You had a job late up in Washington D.C. After you took your reveange you headed in South

V--> that's why are you here? to arrest me?

S--> Some months ago i'd said "yes" But life is strange. I foiund tehse grey areas. Sometimes you don't choose your own hell. It's chosen for you. And do any to survive Today, I'm here because you're the only sister I've ever known. My Blood sister, forever and ever. Tomorrow i'll have to come back with my bunch

V--> It's good to see you Stell

Stella--> Take care yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.