Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been in here for ages! My studies have just about doubled in the past month and im only just keeping up :lol: And I'm only just scanning the bord these days never mind making lengthy posts! But I do bring.......

vlcsnap-25896.png

vlcsnap-25464.png

vlcsnap-25185.png

vlcsnap-26977.png

I loooooooooove the last pic. Adam & Stella together. So cute. How I would like to have a big sister like her, especially if we're sharing the same birth month. YAY!:beer::guffaw:

Last edited:
I think Adam's mini Stella crush is cute. He's as eager to impress her as he is Mac.

Yesssssss! I would LOVE to have a lot of that in Season 5. It would be so funny to see Mac's reaction to Adam's crush on Stell!:guffaw:

In fact i'd love more scenes of the three together as in the Second Life episode

(I expect that and Smacked scenes of course;););););)

Debbie:lol:

Yeh well I think Stella knows that Adam has a little crush on her :lol:

I do love Stella in red but I adore her coats but being warmer she' not wearing any :lol: Maybe I can borrow them in the mean time :lol:

But here's a few pics from Personal Foul......

vlcsnap-99230.png

vlcsnap-98855.png

vlcsnap-98403.png

vlcsnap-98204.png

Natty you are a Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian:

I haven't got any second of this episode and the intrigue was killing me:eek:

Is that third pic when she was comforting Mac?:drool:

THANK YOU!:thumbsup:

Debbie:bolian:

OMG! I can't believe it! :eek:These pics made me shed tears! :eek:Especially the second one! See? That's why i want them together!:eek: They don't need to touch each other to be close to each other and physically and emotionally linked:eek::eek::eek::eek:
The second one is heartbreaking. Stella looked so worried about him!!!:eek::eek: I cannot and i don't want to iamgine if some day one of them loses the other. She is his rock, his strengh. He is the same for her.
They meant to be!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Debbie :eek:(oficially fainted)

ps: from the bottom of my heart this overseas fan tell you Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

*gets some hot Smacked pictures to wake Debbie up* :p

You're right Debbie, the screencaps are really touching. I have to wait awhile to see this episode but looking at Stella and Mac makes the waiting only harder :rolleyes: Gosh, Melina is such a great actress! ;)

Going back from unconsciousness.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's just my crazy imagination or she looked as if she was going to cry. We know she didn't but i don't know if it's make up thing. She looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

hot pics?:devil: Sor, what are you thinking about?:devil::devil::devil:

Debbie:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yup & to all the moms here, Happy Mother's Day!

I noticed Stella's more concerned for Mac after she read Peyton's letter to Mac in Time's Up. Her instincts told her that Mac was devastated from the inside after what Peyton said to him, saying goodbye, having two different worlds and not leaving them etc. etc. and now it's her time to heal his broken heart
(head falls on the keyboard, crying helplessly)

P.S. Really? Melina is 41 now?

Last edited:
OMG Glam_chic! Thanks for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't know
she comes from a Greek family you would notice now! She looked like a woman would look centuries ago at the Parthenon!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

kay--> i'm convinced she has been in love with him for years. Four years ago she helped him to heal his emotional wounds. And she accepted when he said he wasn't ready yet to take off his wedding ring

Peyton was a surprise for her because nobody at the office knew about the affair:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: That's why she didn't tell him anything about the accident she had with the bloody glass. She is so generous she didn't want to bother him with her stuff and besides she thought she had lost his best friend:scream:

Thanks God Peyton is so far far far far far away:scream:

Happy Mum's day! I didn't remember because in my country we celebrate it in October:)

Debbie:cool:

Ok I dont want to be annoying but just keep in mind that this is the Stella thread not the Smacked thread ;)

Thanks for the vid :D

it's ok Natty. But Peyton was annoying with or without Mac around for Stella (remember when Sheldon was taken prisoner). She thought she was being "professional" when she asked Stella to leave the morgue...At the bottom of my heart she was arrogant grrrrrrrr

(sorry but it's a character i don't like at all)

Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back