Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chronia Polla Melina! I can't believe our favourite NY star is 41! She looks absolutely fab for a woman that age. It must be the fact that she's Greek! Filakia! Here's hoping her 41st year is her best!

Happy Birthday Melina!!!
dancers-6.gif

OMG, she's one day ahead of Melinda Clarke's birthday!!!
dancers-6.gif

The birthday girl!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

Truly happy birthday!!!!!!!

Te amamos Melina, feliz cumple! Con todo nuestro cariño!!!!!!!!!! a nuestra diosa griega-americana!:beer::beer::beer:

Debbie:bolian:

Guys, where are you? I miss you al here in the Melina thread :rolleyes:

A few days ago I watched 4x09 'One Wedding and a Funeral' and I thought that Stella kicked ass! Especially how she was talking to Drew, just great :lol: And I love it how she works so hard for her cases, she's a real CSI :D

Now come on guys, where are you al hiding? :lol:

I haven't been in here for ages! My studies have just about doubled in the past month and im only just keeping up :lol: And I'm only just scanning the bord these days never mind making lengthy posts! But I do bring.......

vlcsnap-25896.png

vlcsnap-25464.png

vlcsnap-25185.png

vlcsnap-26977.png

Natty, you're the best :D Good luck with your study ;)

Melina looks great in red, but hey what doesn't look good on her? :lol:

Thanks you Natty! These pictures are so lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime Adam is with Stella and i KNOW we will have a GREAT moment!

(of course i better do not mention MAC/STELLA moments. The best of the best ha-ha)

Debbie

Thanks you Natty! These pictures are so lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime Adam is with Stella and i KNOW we will have a GREAT moment!

(of course i better do not mention MAC/STELLA moments. The best of the best ha-ha)

Debbie

pS: I edit because i cannot believe it is considered funny when Mac and Stella said the same at the same time. It was an akward moment for BOTH of them!
Something is happening!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
And i LOVED it!:drool:

pS: I edit because i cannot believe it is considered funny when Mac and Stella said the same at the same time. It was an akward moment for BOTH of them!
Something is happening!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
And i LOVED it!:drool:

You were not the only one who loved it :lol:

The thread is a little silent the last days so I thought of something :) Post your favourite quotes from Melina/Stella and tell us why you love them so much! I will begin with a quote from Melina:

Don't be embarrassed of who you are, they're gonna judge you no matter what you do.

I think this is my favourite quote from Melina, she's an actress but she stays so normal and she lives her life as every other woman.

The thread is a little silent the last days so I thought of something :) Post your favourite quotes from Melina/Stella and tell us why you love them so much! I will begin with a quote from Melina:

Don't be embarrassed of who you are, they're gonna judge you no matter what you do.

I think this is my favourite quote from Melina, she's an actress but she stays so normal and she lives her life as every other woman.

Great idea! (Silence kills me too LOL!) I found this quote

It's a wonderful time when you sit down around the table for dinner and discuss life," she says. "No matter where you are, it gives the semblance of normalcy to my crazy world. … It grounds us as a family.

I feel so da** idenfied with these lines! Maybe because i belong to a culture which inherited the italian culture where the family and a dinner with them is so important!
Melina is adorable. She is extremely fond of her family, her both cultures (greek and american cultures) and her friends. She has a lot as much i can understand who are actors. And she is very fond of her memories with them

Melina is great!:bolian:

Debbie:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back