Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love the idea someone remembers me :cool: because I figure most of what I write is pretty unmemorable, I didn't write "what's good for the goose .." It must have been someone else

LOL! Considering I am dizzy after a long chat regarding Greek Turkey and Boiled Chicken in The Smacked thread. I know i read something about a goose somewhere:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: And i guess i told you once your post are so funny and interesting!!!!! (It's not a a mere flattery:)

Yes, you really have to love NYC! Like many though, I wish they would use more parts of the city to demonstrate its diversity.

And, to bring this back to Stella, it would be great to find out where in NYC she grew up.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you read recent spoilers?????? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stella will go to the Greek Consulate!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is after her roots !!! (well in the worst case she will find his new boyfriend there:vulcan:. I wonder why now. She stopped looking for her family last years but now she looks like she starts again! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also i wonder how Melanie is going to affect her. Will Melanie flirt with Stella's new beau :vulcan:

I can't wait ! (well i can wait for "the darling" introducing of her new beau:cardie:. I can't for news on her family tough;))

Debbs:thumbsup:

Omg!! Debbie love all the pics you posted on the previous page! And after reading you spoiler i can't wait to season 5:scream:.
I willl love to learn more abou Stel's past...that was what I've done in s 3 when that guy from Philadephia came and Mindy and so.....

Omg!! Debbie love all the pics you posted on the previous page! And after reading you spoiler i can't wait to season 5:scream:.
I willl love to learn more abou Stel's past...that was what I've done in s 3 when that guy from Philadephia came and Mindy and so.....

You're welcome Anj! I'm so glad you came back! :D

Actually you will find more inside the Smacked thread (11 pages ago since you left :lol:

I can't wait! I can't wait! I want to know what she is going to discover!!!!! BTW I was just thinking...maybe her new boyfriend:scream: will be portrayed by Melina's husband???????? I know he is a chef not an actor but still! And perhaps that's why Pam Veasey laughed when she remarked "It will be a REAl relationship for Stella" :alienblush: well, anyway i don't like the idea of neither of them with new relationships:scream: but i guess i have to get use to that;)

Debbie :D

I can't either, Aussie. As long i don't watch the new guy i 'll enjoy every single minute on the new season. :D

And our hypothesis are crazy. I wonder it they will become true.

It would be very sweet and funny if Peter Constatinides postrays the new guy. :D

But it is just that: a crazy hypothesis from a carzy fan :D

This is an old article and you can see them
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-06-14-kanakaredes_N.htm

I like that article previously mentioned. It really makes you realise how normal Melina is, as crazy as that sounds.

Oh and Im also putting this in a spoiler in case someone here hasnt seen it yet (EDIT: It didnt add it for some reason):

And it still hasnt. Am I not allowed to put in spoilers yet? I have a burning question but it involves revealing crucial details about recent episodes......:confused:

Last edited:
Aussie--> Next to the "Post Quick Reply" button you have another button called "Go Advanced" You must click there to get advanced options.
Thre, you will find other interesting buttons , with smilies included ;)
The Spoiler Option is the little Yellow face with a cross as a mouth

This one:

spoiler.gif

Once you click on there, you will see the Quote tags. You must write between them

I hope it helps!:)

Last edited:
I can't wait! I can't wait! I want to know what she is going to discover!!!!! BTW I was just thinking...maybe her new boyfriend:scream: will be portrayed by Melina's husband???????? I know he is a chef not an actor but still! And perhaps that's why Pam Veasey laughed when she remarked "It will be a REAl relationship for Stella" :alienblush: well, anyway i don't like the idea of neither of them with new relationships:scream: but i guess i have to get use to that;)
:eek::eek:
:eek::eek:Wow a REAL relationship!! How much I'd loved that:D ok it has to be the right man!!!
aww Debbie thanks for the article:bolian: Loved to read it!

Hmm tried your suggestion and I still cant get the spoilers to show up. Ah well. It was only an issue as to 2 certain characters sharing the same last name and if there was some connection or the writers simply forgetting they had already used that surname.

Firstly you have to click on that icon
spoiler.gif
in the right corner above the text field. And then a kind of window will appear...there you fill in the name of your Spoiler like 'spoiler about Stella' and then click 'OK' and the quote tags will appear in your text. Now you have to insert the spoiler between the two tags [*spoiler]#your text#[*spoiler/].
Hope that helped:D.

Anj--> you bet i'm not happy about the use of the word "REAL":lol: I don't want her falling in love with a sweet guy (in special if he is sweet;))

Aussie...we had a fellow with problems to read spoiler boxes then i suggested the traditional way: (leaving spoiler space)
Spoilers Space
*and then you write whatever you want. Because i'm dying to know what you were talking too

Surname? Please tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (I addict to spoilers!!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

Well its not so much a spoiler, but saying who I mean involves revealing some details that some people may not have seen yet. They werent shown in Australia last time I was at home, so thats why I wanted the spoiler tags. Anyway here goes again:

Bedford. You remember one of the episodes was about a school teacher murdered at the graduation, and the killer was really an older guy who posed as a high school student so he could rape the girls? The killers last name was Bedford, and it so came to my attention that Stellas ex, aka 'the-one-who-took-advantage-of-her-to-try-and-kill-Mac' Coincidence? They were both in the same season if I remember correctly...

Bedford. You remember one of the episodes was about a school teacher murdered at the graduation, and the killer was really an older guy who posed as a high school student so he could rape the girls? The killers last name was Bedford, and it so came to my attention that Stellas ex, aka 'the-one-who-took-advantage-of-her-to-try-and-kill-Mac' Coincidence? They were both in the same season if I remember correctly...
What episode do you mean I don't come behind it! Do you mean Admissions (4x18?)? I don't think those two guys had something in common...It has happened few times before that two persons had the same surname...but I'm only guessing:wtf:

I really hope the new guy won't attract Stel too much but I also hope he won't break her heart by leaving her alone after few weeks....for special reasons:D

You got it, Aussie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And yes, Admissions (4.18) and the 333 killer were in Season 4

It is funny because there were several comments inside the Spoiler Discussion thread how writers forget significative details like that considering the 333 case affected the whole team
It still affects me when i listen Mac's ringtone because it reminds me Drew!!!!!!!!!! :D
But characters are not, so it's funny. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back