Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nice quote!! I really love when Stel's interacting with Danny, Adam and Sid. There's so often something to laugh!!
Ok here's my suggest for the new thread title:
Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

There are two ways how she couldn't be that alone either her new fireman guy is a good one and she's happy with him (as much I want to see her happy..I already know that I won't like that guy) or she really finds a part of her family. (Wasn't her grand-father muredered??( She might probably find a cousin or so...I wish it for her:D.

Anj;)

Definitely i want you second option :D I read that thing about her grand pa too. But i can't remember!!!!! (Shame on me as Stellarina)

I think it could be great if she finds a cousin who has a baby. Her cousin dies during the birth and Stell must take care of the child. It would be dramatic but at learst we would be able to watch her as a mum. ADORABLE! :D

and yes, her interations with the guys are always funny. I should add Adam and Donnie ("when you drive, we don't eat" LOL!)

Possible titles:
*Rambo Stella, Bring it On!
*Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!
*Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!
*Stella/Melina #6: 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella
*Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?
*Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....
*Could you be a Stellarina..?

The title has to be something with Rambo Stella!!

Omg... how much I'd love to watch a scene like that. Remeber the scene from 'On the job' with the baby?? aww that was so adorable.
I remembered where I read the stuff about her grand-father. It was in an interview on a german website. There she said that her (Melina's) grand-pa owned a olive farm in Greece and that they had made an eppie of it. Do you remember that?? I don't.

Mmmmmm certainly i don't, Anj.
But sometimes the second and third draft of each scripts cut significatives scenes where the Audience could know more characters.
Somehow i know she mentioned her origin but i can't remember in which one (I have on tape S1 and S 4 at least most of the episodes and it wasn't mentioned in those ones)
With "Here.... Mr Azrael" she spoke a lot about Greek mithology and how learned from a book
In Season 1, when the guy was found in the subway, later Mac and Stella discovered a 12 years old kid killed him because he was dating his sister. They were Greeks or at least they sold Greek olive oil. That was the first reference to her origin because she talked in Greek back then

A Stellarina pic of the Day (I love this one. Anj Could you try and...?) :D

Taxi_0257.jpg

Well i think im gonna join in the talk since im a Stella and Melina fan=)

soo is rambo Stella and Stella searching for her family, the topic's??:D
Stella: If you want beauty tips, all you have to do is ask.
Danny: Did you know, that waterproof mascara dries out your lashes? That's amazing
that quote is funny, is it just me or have Stella and Danny a brother sister relationship?
and yes, her interations with the guys are always funny. I should add Adam and Donnie ("when you drive, we don't eat" LOL!)
Stella have some funny scene with the guys. it's always fun to watch Stella interations with the guys:)
Omg... how much I'd love to watch a scene like that. Remeber the scene from 'On the job' with the baby?? aww that was so adorable.
that scene when Stella is with the baby is soo sweet and adorable, i'll say Stella would make a great mum 'cause she got a personality that's just great:)
and that pic Debbie soo sweet look at her, it look like she's having a day dream:D

GIO!!! WElcome to the Stellarina Family!!!!!!!!!!!! we love Rambo Stella here! :D

that quote is funny, is it just me or have Stella and Danny a brother sister relationship?
Yes, they have :D I miss the interaction they had in the past (do you remember "Trapped"). I do like those moments despite of Danny is not my fav character he is always fun next to Stella
Also i like how she is the only one who can handle him (not even Mac is able to control him). Perhaps because both of them are so emotional but Stella can control herlsef meanwhile it's a little bit more difficult for Danny to do that
In one of the CSI files, it was asked to Melina about the chemistry with Danny (sexual chemistry i mean)
I have never seen that. Actually the real sister-brother relationship was the one for them and not between Mac and Stella or even Don and Stella (They have a different type of chemistry)
It was very sweet how worried he was in All Access (and he knew her quite well. He did know she preferred they would work on their own case instead of HER case)
Also when that Detective from Philadelphia came in accusing Stella, Danny defended her
You can say the same about her. It was obvious SHE convinced Mac of giving him a second chance at the end of Season 1 (Mac told her "You win")

It's a truly caring relationship without sex. I'd like he could trust Stella again as he did back on Trapped.
BTW In "Raising Shane" when Gerard threatened Danny she almost jumped to his throat :

Stella (To Captain) Threaten a member of my team again and I'll make it my personal mission to have your badge

Rambo Stella to the rescue!

Debbie :D

Last edited:
we love Rambo Stella here! :D
yeah i noticed that you guys love Rambo Stella:D won't say anything 'cause i love her too:D
Yes, they have :D I miss the interaction they had in the past (do you remember "Trapped"). I do like those moments despite of Danny is not my fav character he is always fun next to Stella
it's alway fun to watch Danny and Stella, like this scene:
[Danny holds up a fingerprint sample, stares at it through the light of a torch]
Stella: You are gonna do more than just stare at it.
Danny: I am waiting for it to talk to me.
Stella: Then you might have to buy it a drink first.

It was very sweet how worried he was in All Access (and he knew her quite well. He did know she preferred they would work on their own case instead of HER case)
Danny was soo worried about Stella and that was sweet:) he's worried when something bad happens to Stella and Stella are worried when something bad happens to Danny.

In some wikipedia page i read some funny things about Stella.
Some of them remain uknown for us because they never were aired (as we were talking with Anj)
I read just because she was raised as an orphan she got used to take care of her youngest "little brothers and sisters" in the orphanage
Meanwhile it was never mentioned in the show (Mindy was older than Stella and Mindy was who took care of little 8-years-old Stella) i believe it's quite plausible because Stella always likes protecting her friends. Mac, Danny, Don, Adam, Linds. They are all part of her family now :D

ps: I couldn't resist. Stella was gorgeous here. The light brown hair is perfect for her (or should i say dark blond?. It's perfect anyway!)
201_103.jpg

Last edited:
Stella always likes protecting her friends. Mac, Danny, DOn, Adam, Linds. They are all part of her family now :D
i know Stella always likes to protect her friends, i think it's beacuse she don't want too lose them 'cause they are like a family to her and since she lived in a orphanage and she didn't have a family like everybody else had, she might feel like she's loseing someone (Mac,Danny,Flack,Hawkes,Adam,Linds or Sid) in her family that she never had?

Debbie, Stella looks soo gorgeous on that pic:D

i fixed a little on the pic you posted a little while ago (what do you think??)
Taxi_0257.jpg

Yay! Gio became a Stellarina :D.
i know Stella always likes to protect her friends, i think it's beacuse she don't want too lose them 'cause they are like a family to her and since she lived in a orphanage and she didn't have a family like everybody else had, she might feel like she's loseing someone (Mac,Danny,Flack,Hawkes,Adam,Linds or Sid) in her family that she never had?
I totally agree with you, Gio!! She didn't really have a family and that's also why I'm looking so forward to see what the next season will bring up!! I think the 'lab-crew' is now her family. I mean she sees them everyday and they went through so much together! If anybody wasn't there anymore it would be too hard for...also for us, the watchers :D. I simply love the protective Stella and Rambo even more.
And you're soo right she has a great chemistry with Danny!! She's the only one to handle, I think ; it's because they're both such strong and independent personalities!

Anj

ps: Debbie, Did two icons for you!! Check the fanart thread!

originally posted by AnJella
I totally agree with you, Gio!! She didn't really have a family and that's also why I'm looking so forward to see what the next season will bring up!! I think the 'lab-crew' is now her family. I mean she sees them everyday and they went through so much together! If anybody wasn't there anymore it would be too hard for...also for us, the watchers :D. I simply love the protective Stella and Rambo even more.
And you're soo right she has a great chemistry with Danny!! She's the only one to handle, I think ; it's because they're both such strong and independent personalities!
if one of the team dies, i think it's gonna be hard for everybody (and us ofcourse:D) 'cause the team got a friendship that's strong and Stella have a special relationship/friendship with every body on the team: Danny: a brother-sister relationship. Mac: a very strong friendship that's starting to change to something else:D. Flack: a funny and sweet friendship. Lindsay: a relationship (i think Stella se Linds as a little sister to her?). Hawkes: a sweet friendship. Sid: A flirty friendship (he's just flirting with Stella to make Mac jealus:D. Adam: a shy friendship

I don't think any one of the team will die soon. It was simply a crazy idea of us when we talked about Stella and her relationships to the team members and how hard it'd be IF anyone died.
Lindsay: a relationship (i think Stella se Linds as a little sister to her?)
I agree with you, but I think the ptb did a mistake when they created their relationship. I'm sure Linds was meant to be 'Stella's little sister' and Stella her mentor. as we learned in the end of season 3 Lindsay is about 25 but Anna Belknap is 37. weird. So that makes a difference from 4 years and that's not a lot for a mentor and its pupil....but though I like their relationship.

Hey calleighspeedle! welcome to the Stellarina family as well! :D

Gio--> you have jsut given me my brand new wallpaper :D THANK YOU! :D
Meanwhile Mac is a loner (at least he thinks he is) Stella wants and needs a family desesperately. Perhaps because of his childhood (it might be an unhappy one) and her own experience as an orphan. She has feelings for all of them. She needs them and she is not afraid of showing that

Anj--> :D You spoil me day after day with such fantastics art work :D
I agree with you, but I think the ptb did a mistake when they created their relationship. I'm sure Linds was meant to be 'Stella's little sister' and Stella her mentor. as we learned in the end of season 3 Lindsay is about 25 but Anna Belknap is 37. weird. So that makes a difference from 4 years and that's not a lot for a mentor and its pupil....but though I like their relationship
I think the worst mistake was to put Lindsay/Anna apart from Stella/Melina. We know they could be closer than they are now. And probably not so many people would dislike her as much as they do now :rolleyes: (talking about characters not the artists who are close)
I think if Lindsay gets a new relationship this season it will be a good for her because Lindsay needs her own background (Please Anj and Meg don't shoot me:lol:)
It would be perfect if Stella gets closer to Lindsay. Both of them need "girl talk";) (about their boys in their hearts;))

Last edited:
I agree with you, but I think the ptb did a mistake when they created their relationship. I'm sure Linds was meant to be 'Stella's little sister' and Stella her mentor. as we learned in the end of season 3 Lindsay is about 25 but Anna Belknap is 37. weird. So that makes a difference from 4 years and that's not a lot for a mentor and its pupil....but though I like their relationship.
mhm, just what i were thinking:D and i also like the relationship between Stella and Lindsay, remember the eppy Silent night
Meanwhile, more information is given on Lindsay's horrifying past and what led her to become a CSI.
When Lindsay broke down in the morge, then Stella comforted her..
Meanwhile Mac is a looner (at least he thinks he is) Stella wants and needs a family desesperately. Perhaps because of his childhood (it might be an unhappy one) and her own experience as an orphan. She has feelings for all of them. She needs them and she is not afraid of showing that
Yeah you can see that Stella need the team it's her only family that she have now, she might have a family out in the world but she don't know were.
I think the worst mistake was to put Lindsay/Anna apart from Stella/Melina. We know they could be closer than they are now. And probably not so many people would dislike her as much as they do now :rolleyes:
I know they could have been alot closer then what they are now, and like you said Debbie ^maybe more people would like her.
It would be perfect if Stella gets closer to Lindsay. Both of them need "girl talk";) (about their boys in their hearts;))
it would have been perfect if they would have got closer to each other soo they could have some ''girl talk'':) i think both of them would have liked too have a ''girl talk'' and ''sleep over'' and all that stuff:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back