Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know exactly which episode it was, it was just intriguing to me with the fact that the two had the same surname. And its not like it was season 1 and then season 5, we would most likely forget a recycled surname then.

I hope Stellas new boyfriend is charming, but genuine. And of course she will be cautious whereas he will be sweet and sympathetic and patient for her to come round when shes ready. Probably not the way the writers see it though. But I do think Stella needs a break from bad boyfriends, surely not every man in New York is a psychopath.

i'm torn. I don't want to be selfish because i love Stella and i want some happiness for her but at the same time i don't want another relationship for her. It will be painful to watch. Actually it could put in jeopardy the so wanted relationship between Mac and Stella in Season 9 as Melina mentioned months ago.
I remember so well the TV GUIDE article (January 2007) when it was remarked how popular the pairing Mac/Peyton was and the consequences of it (in special for the SMACked group)

As i said i'm torn! I don't want to like him and i don't want to dislike him

Debbie :D

Hmm two things while reading the news section that this relationship news comes from. First, it doesnt say anywhere that Mac and Stellas love interests are not each other. Perhaps there is some small possibility that they could get together. Also it says they have love interests, which to me doesnt scream certain partners, perhaps nothing will really happen between the characters and their new love interests. The producers are being rather vague on this issue actually.

;) it's a whole issue! Inside the Spoiler Section was mentioned several times.
We have (inside the Smacked group) this hypothesis they are living together since she lost her apartment and after the extra room offer. We think that because they look so familiar with each other. Actually in Taxi she is sitting on his desk!!!! (in a too personal way. besides they were at the office)

Personally i feel it would be a pity because i have a lot of fun this winter guessing if that's true or not

If you ask me i'd say it would be better if the show focus on the relationships which are already established on the show. Or finding new ones pertaining their families as we are going to have with Melanie/Samatha (Don's sister). And as Stellarina fan i'd prefer to know more about her long lost family

I still think it would be gREAT if we have Sophia Milos as Stella's sister:bolian:

Doesn't she look a lot alike Melina??????

Sophia
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/sophia.jpg

Melina
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/melinakanakaredes.jpg

If you ask me i'd say it would be better if the show focus on the relationships which are already established on the show. Or finding new ones pertaining their families as we are going to have with Melanie/Samatha (Don's sister). And as Stellarina fan i'd prefer to know more about her long lost family
Aww. How much I'd love to know more about Stel's family! We had this one episode with Mindy, but woulnd't it be great if she found out that she has a biological sister. And then it could be that her parents are still alive and everything was a big mistake!:drool:

ps: We really have to think of a title now!!!

I think we will have drama Stella (i don't mind it at all. I LOVE HER :D
Nobody doesn't leave a baby as if you forget a newspaper on the bus:scream: so I guess Stella won't enjoy her own story but probably at the end she will find nice family members;)

Actually new spoilers made me think..what if she finds part of her family back in Greece and she is encourage to live there

Being alone for decades, since she was a baby and with so many wishes of having a family i think it would be plausible if she wants to leave
Could you imagine that? Stella living CSI at the end of the show and the Sign "To be continued" until Season 6??????

That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::bolian::bolian::bolian:

I want Stella episode and Stella season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

ps: About the title..i stand by the old title suggested: 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella
I had another one to suggest but i forgot it:lol: some about Stellarina something but i can't remember:lol:

Last edited:
Hey guys I aint been around much- PC problems! ggrrrrr

For titles I love the rambo Stella one :D How about....

Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Or

Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Ok Now going with the Stellarina theme...

Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Or

Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Or

Could you be a Stellarina..

PS. Anyone voluntered to open it yet- If not *puts hand up*

Last edited:
Natty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad of reading you :D (BTW I have downloaded part of you fic you sent me weeks ago but i can't finish it yet. Finals next week :vulcan:

Love this one

Rambo Stella, Watch out guys

It's funny but everybody loves Rambo Stella, Yay!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian:

ps: You have an AWESOME banner Nat!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'd definitively vote for
Rambo Stella, Watch out guys
I simply love Rambo Stella!:drool:
And we really need her in season 5 !!

I love RamboStella as well. What are some other situations where RamboStella could arise from? Im thinking maybe a child killer similar to Beverley Allitt (look her up if you dont know her) Really sad and very tragic, but it would make me turn Rambo.

I have this hunch (sp?) we will see Rambo Stella more than once in Season 5. I feel we will have extraordinary and interesting scripts for Melina :D
Specially if writers tell us more about her familiy! :D
(and keep her new boyfriend inside the fridge:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Stellarina pic of the Day (Credit: Patmyshoulder)

CSINY_123_546.jpg

She is GORGEOUS, isn't she?:adore:

Aww love that pic. It's from one of my favourite eppies....from different reasons:D.
a new boyfriend....I'm sure the writers didn't listen to us and he won't be an angel or somethin' so I'm sure we'll get RamboStella to see!! I start missing her:D
I feel we will have extraordinary and interesting scripts for Melina :D
we need it! We definitively need it..so we can see what a great actress she is:drool:.
Oh I'd really love to see her with Sinclair..Rambo of cousre..because she has to protect someone:D.:drool:
I'm wondering how they'll show us more about her family. We'll probably have a storyline with Mindy again...I'd love to see her being innocent...Then Mindy could move to Stella...(if she still lives in her apartment:D)

when was the last time we watched Rambo Stella? I think it was back in Taxi when Stell and Don played "good cop-bad cop" inside the interrogation room (Stella was "Rambo cop":guffaw: ) She almost cut that guy's head off :guffaw:(BTW I do love when Stella and Donnie are inside the Interrogation Room)
I think writers do know we love Rambo Stella and that's why Melina has a lot of actions scenes now. Like in 4.17 to the chocolate guy, she really kicked his butt!:lol:

If she finds her family and her familiy is in Greece perhaps she will be torn between staying at States or going to Europe to have a family for the first time in her life

At some point i'm sure we will see Mindy again;) hopefully it won't mean bad news for Stella for letting her go:wtf:

ps: Please Anj, write the second part of your fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

OMG. I'm sorry I missed this thread the last few days.
If she finds her family and her familiy is in Greece perhaps she will be torn between staying at States or going to Europe to have a family for the first time in her life
How much I'd love to see Stella going to Europe for a week or two. And then she might come back with a family. I'm sure she's going to change a lot after that. It could be that she's also a little bit sad that she hasn't find her family earlier.

I must say Stel hast changed soooo much since season 1. There she was sometimes like 'Huh? What's that?' But she now she's much more clever and tough! I know there are many people saying she has changed in a negative way after All Access. But I don't think so. It helped her to understand the victims better and also to see what's going on in a person doing self-defense.

Rambo Stella!! We need you!!!:lol:

Anj

How much I'd love to see Stella going to Europe for a week or two. And then she might come back with a family. I'm sure she's going to change a lot after that. It could be that she's also a little bit sad that she hasn't find her family earlier.

I 'd love that too. But the big question is if she would want to go back. Frankie affected her a lot and she realized how alone she is (Perhaps her biological clock is ticking) and she does want a family at this point of her life

Stellarina Quote of the Day (credit pastmyshoulder)

Stella: If you want beauty tips, all you have to do is ask.
Danny: Did you know, that waterproof mascara dries out your lashes? That's amazing
CSINY_112_261.jpg

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Debbie:lol:

ps: BTW Anj! I like the text you used in your last Rambo Stella avvie. I think it could be a good title for the next Stellarina thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back