Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so glad I could have helped explain something to you guys. And Im nowhere near a CSI yet. My classes involve basic chemistry, thats about it. I cant wait until we get into the more forensic stuff, that will be fun, and I can do the whole CSI thing and zoom into it really close and see something thats impossible to see with the naked eye lol.

On another note though, CSI NY just came to an end here in Aus, until next season anyway. Im guilty in saying I didnt watch the final few episodes. I have seen up until and including the one where Mac is forced to prove he innocence of the bank robber. There were more after that werent there? They left that episode hanging majorly.

aussiturtle that was the finale of season 4 called 'Hostage' and the last one until seaon 5 will air anytime in september.

Besides i didn't like it how her foster sister case was handled. I mean, it would have been great if Stella had become a suspect and sudenly she would have been sent to jail because of it
I agree Debbie they didn't handle her foster-sister very well. I mean she killed some one and had to go to prison. But I simply loved the scene in the end of that eppie where she talked to her. Aww that showed her awesome character again. btw. an eppie like this would've been pretty interesting:D. But it would've meant bad stuff for Stella again...

Gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check the new spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is something about Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Aussie--> keep us with your updates. It's always interesting to learn new and interesting stuff (especially if it is related to our fav show ;)
Also check you PM: I will send you something in a few minutes related to the episodes (you will be able to check if you watch them or not :D

Anj--> Awwwwwwwww that final scene was the best of the eppy. I assume sooner or later they will use that storyline to separate Stell from the lab:scream: because she DID allow her to run away :(

The only excuse is Mindy was her foster sister. It doesn't matter they don't share bloodlines. Mindy is still HER SISTER. And i guess you can't accuse your own sibling (well, i don't know. It's crazy. Aussieeeeeeee, we need your help here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Debbie:eek:

Last edited:
Yes I loved the final scene, too...but I'm also a little bit confused!! Did Mindy run away?? I thought Stel came the day after that again to arrest her! Or am I wrong? I hope she didn't because that would mean bad stuff for her again!!
I totally agree with you...the excuse that Mindy is her sister is lame but it's so right.
So now I have to think of a thread name.
I'm wondering where all the other Stellarinas are?!?!
xxAnj

we always assume she ran away. The problem is the same: Stella let her go. She didn't arrest her inmediately. She gave her the chance to escape

LOL! I think other Stellarinas ran away from our chit chat :D (it's so interesting as the ones we have inside teh Smacked thread :D. It's an overload for most of them i think LOLOL!

Debbie :D

OMG I really hope Mindy didn't run away...because if she did I'm sure Stel wiil be in deep trouble with Sinclair...but I'm sure she'll get out of it with the other's help:p.
Aww I watched MIA/NYC Nonstop and Creatures of the night yesterday...and I have to say she defintively has changed a lot since that!! She got so much tougher after F. and D.:thumbsup:. But I aslo loved the scene when she was sooo happy in 1x02 when they coud arrest that guy who raped Robin...
I really hope the other Stellarinas come back we have interesting themes here!!

Oh yes!!!!!!! :D
She was wild and tough then
She is glamorus and toughter now :D

I said in another thread despite of how vulnerable she is despite of that strong armour... I remember "On the Job" how sweet she was towards Baby Daniella. That was one of the sweetest moments i remember about Stella :D

Creatures of the night!!!!!!! LOVE IT! Yes, It was special when she finally put that jerk in jail!!!!

Another memorable scene is when Stella is working in the lab and suddenly Danny and Aiden came in to help her. How grateful she was to them! And No words when Mac did the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Stellarinasssssssss, where are you????????

I said in another thread despite of how vulnerable she is despite of that strong armour... I remember "On the Job" how sweet she was towards Baby Daniella. That was one of the sweetest moments i remember about Stella :D
Aww tht scene was so adorable...I'm sure Melina's a great mom:D. It showed how she worries for the victims and their family and that she isn't that kind od detective that goes home and forgets what happened during the day...she thinks about what the victims went through. And that works much better after she got to know how it is to be a victim.(you that eppie with Nelly Furtado and so) I know there are many people who think that she sometimes over-reacts, but I don't think so because she only cares for them and does her job as a human that has real feelings and doesn't get over such a gruesome event in two days.

So where are the other Stellarinas????

xxxAnj

she isn't that kind of detective that goes home and forgets what happened during the day...she thinks about what the victims went through.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! she thinks about the victim and She also thinks about former suspects. Do you remember Can you hear me know? She almost apologized to the serial killer... (I don't remember his name)

I have read such crazy things over there...someone also said Stella was cold on America Dreamers!!!!!!!!! when she only tried to make justice for that young kid.
The case got into her so deeply because she is an orphan too. Nobody asked for her neither and Mac deeply affected too.

Somehow it's interesting how That eppy and Season 4 are connected because the book found was about a man who decided to get out before the city kills him.

In Season 4 Mac decided to get out (to London) and that almost killed him

Debbie (going to study :D)

I have read such crazy things over there...someone also said Stella was cold on America Dreamers!!!!!!!!! when she only tried to make justice for that young kid.
The case got into her so deeply because she is an orphan too. Nobody asked for her neither and Mac deeply affected too.
She wasn't cold!! She cared a lot for that kid and his parents even though he killed his friend because of 3 Dollars or whatever! Everybody (who cares a little bit for the others) would've handled like that if he or she had been an ophran...that kid made her only think of her childhood....

It was obvious she wasn't cold at all but you know... some people don't understand her and they don't want either
If you follow Stella you will find a apatron there: she is hyper sensitive when it comes to orphans and to violent guys (after Frankie's mess of course)

I'd love to have another side of Stella in Season 5. I don't know...how she would look at home! we practically know nothing about her!

I would like to see her doing something she enjoys outside of work. We know in the original CSI that Grissom likes to ride roller coasters, why cant we see something that Stella likes to do? We know next to nothing apart from work stuff.

I would like to see her doing something she enjoys outside of work. We know in the original CSI that Grissom likes to ride roller coasters, why cant we see something that Stella likes to do? We know next to nothing apart from work stuff.
Aww I'd really love to! I'm sure she likes to go in theatres or musicals or so.
I'd love to have another side of Stella in Season 5. I don't know...how she would look at home! we practically know nothing about her!
Me too. So far we have RamboStella and the hyper sensitive Stella I'd really like to see something between that.!

xxxAnj

I'd love to see Stella go out of her comfort zone e.g. get herself into a potentially dangerous situation and realise afterwards (when she gets out) how scary it was. become a bit fragile. I guess that's kind of close to all access though. I was thinking like an undercover op or something. oh well. I'm crazy. lol.

Oh! We're learning about Sparta now in my ancient history class and everytime I try to picture something about it, Stella comes into my head as a Spartan woman lol. I told my best friend (who also does ancient and also watches NY) and now she's in the same dilemma I am! lol.

Hehe I would imagine the exact same thing.

I was in the video shop today, and I was looking in the drama section, and there was a title there about something Greek, and I thought it would be cool if Melina was in it. Then I looked closer and it was actually an R rated film that someone had moved from the adult section for some reason. So maybe not so cool if she was in it.

I like your idea though, going out of her comfort zone, and then learning and growing from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back