Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we are talking SMACKed i thought i would add a personal twist, since i love messing with pictures, i thought you should see this one (Manipulated by me)

Oh by the way, it's one of my first, dont be too harsh :D I just loooove Rambo Stella, so i figured, maybe she had to tell the writers that SMACKed is a fact.

RamboStellaVSMac1text1.jpg

Hey guys just popped in to show you.... Cover

Doesnt Melina look Fab!!! :D
Woah!! I love the cover :D They look awesome.
But I prefer the cover from 3.2:drool:.

BonaseraFan
I LOVE your fanart!
Haha everybody gets infected by the smacky virus:guffaw:.
Why don't you visit the SMACked thread :D?

Privatename--> It's truly a pleasure to have you here :D Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:
Shhhhh I must confess something: I liked that scene with Adam B. too :D

However i must say i wouldn't want they showed disgusting scenes (disgusting = sex non SMACked scenes :D ) I had enough in S3
I was very curious on this matter because i have read in many places comments about the change in Mac n' Stella's relationship
At tv dot com someone said hints are there
At youtube another fan said Stella talked to Mac as a wife with her hubby about Reed in Taxi
I watched the same!!! (I have never seen before Stella sitting on Mac's desk so relaxing when Jordan came in)

Those hints and Melina's words confused me:confused: If we were going to wait until Season 9, why suddenly we have those "signals";)

Bonaserafan: try Natty's link inthe previous page (the link to the "cover" In that page you will find the link to get the DVD's:bolian:

Natty: thank you, dear!:bolian: I'm sure Anj will make great avvies with those pics (pleaseeeeee Anj :D

Debbie :D

ps: This pic was posted by Boom moo at tv dot com. It's so LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/Melina_Kanakaredes_and_daughter_Zoe.jpg

Last edited:
Privatename--> It's truly a pleasure to have you here :D Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:
Shhhhh I must confess something: I liked that scene with Adam B. too :D

Thanks for the welcome! Am I not supposed to admit I liked that scene. :eek:Sorry :) Actually, I think it is okay to like that scene. Hey, Mac had his relationship with Peyton (admittedly I hated every minute of it because I didn't like the actress who played Peyton) so maybe it is Stella's turn to have a good solid relationship. What's good for the goose . . .

However i must say i wouldn't want they showed disgusting scenes (disgusting = sex non SMACked scenes :D ) I had enough in S3
I was very curious on this matter because i have read in many places comments about the change in Mac n' Stella's relationship
At tv dot com someone said hints are there
At youtube another fan said Stella talked to Mac as a wife with her hubby about Reed in Taxi
I watched the same!!! (I have never seen before Stella sitting on Mac's desk so relaxing when Jordan came in)

Those hints and Melina's words confused me:confused: If we were going to wait until Season 9, why suddenly we have those "signals";)

I think that TPTB know people see chemistry there and try to keep our interest peaked, but I doubt that they will actually have the characters of Mac and Stella start a romantic relationship -- at least not until the end of the series.

Pretty in pink--> Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's always great to have new Stellarinas fans over here :D Yes, I think Melina is a great mom but she also is a great friend and colleague. Almost all her partners from different shows became her friends after they worked with her :D Also she comes from a lovely family and i remember she said how Gary laughed because she always introduces him her big Greek Family :D (at this point instead of big is Enormous LOL! )

Private--> I hope they keep those "hints" here and there. :D
Do you remember "Charge of this post" the closeness between them and suddenly in 3.01 Mac having sex with Peyton?:scream:
I NEVER understood that:wtf: If and only IF Stella has to start a relationship with somebody else i hope it will be managed in a different way. I. e not showing making out sessions:scream: At least if we have to wait until Season 9;) (which is enough already:bolian: )

However spoiler from Veritas intrigues me because it says Mac won't want to go to the hospital "no even for Stella" Why did they remark that line???????:confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

ps: I will wait for your comments on Right Next Door, Jenn :D

Last edited:
I'm sure Anj will make great avvies with those pics (pleaseeeeee Anj :D
Sure I will... but I'm quite busy. I'm sure I'll have time on Thursday.

Welcome to all new Stellarinas:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do you remember "Charge of this post" the closeness between them and suddenly in 3.01 Mac having sex with Peyton?:scream:

I remember that, too.!! I was so angry with the writers:scream:.
I loved that Scene in the end of 2.24 with Mac and Stel. That showed how much they care for each other and how close friends they are;).

If and only IF Stella has to start a relationship with somebody else i hope it will be managed in a different way.
I hope so, too. Just remember her last two men!!! The first one wanted to kill her ,the second one Mac. She's never been really lucky! I hope that fireman will be a good guy:thumbsup::scream:.

Nice Sunday!!!
Anj

This interview where melina said that had many years (on or two.) when she say maybe in season 9. It's because she can be sure when the scenarist will chose to develop their relationship. Actor never know exactly what will happen during next season. She couldn't say "Mac and Stella will be together during season 4 or 5 . She said 9 because scenarist in general take times in all series. and she says "maybe" because she can't assure they will be together. I think she think there will be a good think but she does'nt write script. But i really think with the past episode that will not be wait the nine season. It's just my mine

But i really think with the past episode that will not be wait the nine season. It's just my mine

If hostage part 2 takes an even more serious turn, I think that Stella would be pretty close to "admitting" her feelings to herself at least, if she has to go face-to-face with a huge risk of loosing Mac, i think she has no choice. Or i hope at least :D

- Bon

I totally agree with you Lilou. Beyond any spoiler from Season 5 i think we won't have to wait until Season 9 :D (Exclusive for Smacked thread) :D

Anj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's incredible beautiful what you have done. I'm wondering if you would allow me to use it :D

Last edited:
Feel free to use it:thumbsup:

So here's the second one.

Beyond any spoiler from Season 5 i think we won't have to wait until Season 9 :D (Exclusive for Smacked thread) :D
I hope so for all Smackers :D:D:lol:

Anj:lol:

I know that you're all having fun, and I don't want to ruin it for you but please can you keep the shipper talk to Shipper Central and the fan art (lovely as it is) to the Fan Art forum. This thread is for discussing Stella/Melina, anything else should be kept to a minimum and should not be the main focus of your posts. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back