Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see Stella eventually find out the history of her family through a case, although that means that something happened to them. Still Id rather her parents be killed than to have given her up. Sounds harsh but it would be hard to believe someone like Stella could have been born of people who would give her up. Perhaps a robbery gone wrong, and the gun used is now used in a homocide case. But yes I would like it if Stella would find out about her past, but not yet, its a bit soon, a little later on would be perfect.

I've always thought that there might be a storyline where we find out more about Stella's parents, simply because the background they have given her seems to lend itself perfectly to that. That said, I don't know how they will play it, and how much we would find out, and they have already done one storyline focusing on when she was younger... :)

Thanks for trying Anj!

aussieturtle - i agree. the attitudes are what make it. like at the cricket when we throw beach balls and make the guards give them back. I love being in sydney harbour as well. I was there last night with some friends and I was like wow. Why would you wanna be anywhere else? Oh and the main tradition? Summer barbecues. oh yeahh. lol

I would love if they did something about Stella's parents. It'd be great to explore her emotions and reactions to the situation although, like elsie said, they have already done a story where they went into her past a bit.

Im pretty sure there was a comedian who said that to be Australian you go to work for an American based company, then drive home in your German car, grab a Turkish Kebab for dinner, and drink a Dutch beer, and there was about 20 references of things that we do from other countries, and its so true.

I cant stand the cricket. Im so unAussie, I dont like cricket, but I love Sydney harbour. Im going there for a cruise in August, cant wait. So your from Sydney? Im in Newcastle at the moment, but Im going down to Sydney in a few days to visit old neighbours, because I was born there. Another thing that is classic Aussie - Cold Chisel. I love them.

Anyway that aws all a bit off topic, so Ill finish up by saying that something major generally happens with each character every few seasons, and it gets cycled around as to which character gets the storyline every few episodes, so perhaps in a couple of seasons we can hold out for a great Stella based plot.

hahha it's so true! I live in Sydney and Cold Chisel rock! Khe Sahn is prob one of the best things that happened to the music industry. And whoever that comedian was was so right lol.

Who do you think will be next with their major plotline? I think Flack needs one because I don't remember him ever having one.

Anyways, I'm going away for a week to Melbourne. My choir is making us go on a sort of performance boot camp. I'll miss you guys! I'll come post the moment I get back!

Take care! xx

I also think that Flack needs a decent storyline. We need to find out some of his past, what he loves doing, what hes scared of, and whats happened in his past that makes him the way he is. I think the last glimpse of a storyline he got was with the spy car episode, when it was his girlfriend whose apartment got broken into.

My brother is going to Melbourne sometime in the next week too! Have fun on your trip, Melbourne is great!

Also, perhaps someone can help me out here, one of the episodes that I remember seeing not too long ago was the one where Stella is accused of murder because her blood is found at a crime scene, whereas its actually come from a woman who was once her foster sister (i think?) Can anyone tell me what season this episode was in? And the number of it? Thanks in advance!

Also, perhaps someone can help me out here, one of the episodes that I remember seeing not too long ago was the one where Stella is accused of murder because her blood is found at a crime scene, whereas its actually come from a woman who was once her foster sister (i think?) Can anyone tell me what season this episode was in? And the number of it? Thanks in advance!

It's season 3 - Cold Reveal (episode #322)

I've been searching around the internet for quite a while, looking for a place to watch into the fire, it sounds like an awesome movie.

THe problem is, i cant find it, and its unavailable for purchase in Denmark, so , anyone know of a site where i can watch it online, i dont care if the quality or resolution is crappy, i just really want to watch it, and a film with Melina in 2 parts, could you ask for more?

Hey Bon!:D did you try youtube? I hope to get 15 minutes on DVD but i'm not sure i'll be so lucky with the other one :)

Cold Reveal wasn't a crossover?????????

Debbie :)

ps: Jenn enjoy Melbourne and have a lot of fun, dear!

Hey Natty, you are the sweetest!!!!!! :D

Bon--> i'm glad you are back. No, i don't expect to find thw whole movie there but if we are lucky enough we'll find several clips or the whole movie in different clips just like the last 4 episodes of Season 4 (all complette eppies)

Debbie :D

I just wanted to say his and how much I love Stella/Melina!!!!!!!!! She is a great actress and my favourite character at CSI:NY!!!! I just hope S.5 will bring something good for Stella

Welcome Captain Nati! I also think Stella needs a good season. She needs a decent man, who isnt out to kill her or someone close to her, why cant she have a normal boyfriend?

Oh and I see your from Greece! Lucky you, I would love to go there, but as it is Im stuck in a place it costs a lot of money to get out of.

Yassu Captain Nati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the Stellarina thread :D

How paradise! you are coming from the crib of civilization :D

I hope good stuff for Stella in Season 5. She deserves it and we do too :D

Hey Aussieturtle, i think and i trust we will have good news for Stella this season regading heart issues ;) Hopefully her new man will be a very known man :D a Sweet one, proud, workaholic just she is :D an it will be better if his name starts with "M" ahem!

It's a good signal Stella is sharing an apartment with him. At least all members from another thread believe it so!

Debbie :D

ps: Bon, have you tried dailymotion as well???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back