Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg that song is so beautiful...a friend of mine is greek and she couldn't help but smiling when she read the greek and me just like"huh?" Thank you so much for the translation...:bolian:
A beautiful woman singing a beautiful song :lol:
Exactly!:thumbsup:

Yay.next weekend I'll take "15 minutes" from a video shop!;)

You're so welcome, Sor! :D
Anj: I'd love to get Melina's films too but i confess i don't see too much movies nowadays. I 've a new DVD and it laughs at me because i 've seen 2 movies so far :D

By the way ive been in that site mentioned by Bonaserafan and i LOVE "waiting in the wings" that song sung by Melina.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Why can't Stella sing in CSI NY, damnit!:vulcan:

Debbie Nice weekend to all Stellarinas fans!!!!!!;)

Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, after EIGHT years (yeap, 8) i got the poem Ben jr recited when Victoria was running away from Chicago by train. It took me a longggggg time but i solved the mistery hehe

Gerard Manley Hopkins (1844–89).

"The windhover"

I caught this morning morning’s minion, king-
dom of daylight’s dauphin, dapple-dawn-drawn Falcon, in his riding
Of the rolling level underneath him steady air, and striding
High there, how he rung upon the rein of a wimpling wing
In his ecstasy! then off, off forth on swing,
As a skate’s heel sweeps smooth on a bow-bend: the hurl and gliding
Rebuffed the big wind. My heart in hiding
Stirred for a bird,—the achieve of; the mastery of the thing!
Brute beauty and valour and act, oh, air, pride, plume, here
Buckle! AND the fire that breaks from thee then, a billion
Times told lovelier, more dangerous, O my chevalier!
No wonder of it: shéer plód makes plough down sillion
Shine, and blue-bleak embers, ah my dear,
Fall, gall themselves, and gash gold-vermillion.

Last edited:
she has such a beautiful voice and the words of that song are so beautiful i almost want to cry lol.
there are so many great pictures of melina that i just had to ask what is everybody's fave pic of melina? and fave pic of stella? separate ones lol. i shall go try and find mine.

i was surprised how beautiful Greek songs are. All i found, all i fall in love :D

My fav pic are the ones posted here for her birthday :D

In one of them (sorry i don't remember who posted it) Melina is jumping :D LOVELY!

Also i found this one and i liked so much

30941971.jpg

yessssssss! all of them are incredible sensitive, touching and tender.

I hope Melina will have the choise of showing her beautiful voice singing in Greek. It would be too perfect *sigh!

Debbie :D

i was surprised how beautiful Greek songs are. All i found, all i fall in love :D

My fav pic are the ones posted here for her birthday :D

In one of them (sorry i don't remember who posted it) Melina is jumping :D LOVELY!

Also i found this one and i liked so much

30941971.jpg

hi, Debbie! haven't seen you guys for a while. i'm enjoying my "bonding" with the guys in the other thread (c'mon, you know what it is :lol: )

i just gotta say this is gotta be a heck of a cute pic! i like gary slim & smiling too. and of course, the sexy greek mama with her cute, warm smile

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!

*jims into conversation

i reckon melina is an amazing actress....and she does look pretty awesome on that dvd cover

:lol:
hi, Debbie! haven't seen you guys for a while. i'm enjoying my "bonding" with the guys in the other thread (c'mon, you know what it is :lol: )

i just gotta say this is gotta be a heck of a cute pic! i like gary slim & smiling too. and of course, the sexy greek mama with her cute, warm smile

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!
Fab! Glad to read you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian: . And yes i know where you are!:lol: I love this pic as well because they are great friends and they show how relax are at each other. I like melina's words in her last interview on Gary saying he didn't deceive her as a friend:bolian: Actually she always talk about him

First let me tell you:

Welcome CSImania , Tee and CSIPortugal bem-vinda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: This is the one of teh sweetest thread inside CSIFiles:thumbsup: It's full of Melina-obssesed people;)

BTW i'd love to know if you would like to see another beau for Stella this season. :eek: (I'm SMACked and i can't add anymore than that but i'm curious to know what other Stellarinas think about this)

Have fun and hugs to everyone;)

ps: Natty! :D I loved the cover. The only thing we need is to have both of them dress in black leather :D

does anyone know where i will be able to buy the 4rd season online when it hits the stores? See since im from Denmark, and we are only ble to purchase season 1 and 2. i'm not exactly sure where in the show we are in Denmark, as im watching it online :D

Ghawazee, I'm incredibly SMACKed too, but i would like to see Stella smile, outside the lab. Even workaholics like her need to be happy after hours. Last time i thinnk she was really happy outside the lab was with Frankie, 2 seasons ago, seriously, that was NOT a happy ending. I'm kinda hoping that they would find someone for her, as Melina said that she doesn't think there are big chances for SMACKed, at least not before season 9?

BTW i'd love to know if you would like to see another beau for Stella this season. :eek: (I'm SMACked and i can't add anymore than that but i'm curious to know what other Stellarinas think about this)

Have fun and hugs to everyone;)

ps: Natty! :D I loved the cover. The only thing we need is to have both of them dress in black leather :D

I don't think I have ever posted on this thread, but I do drop in and check it out from time to time. I really like the character of Stella. I don't know if your question about a beau for Stella was asked of someone specific so I hope you don't mind if I add my $.02. I would love to see Stella with a beau -- one who wasn't a stalker and wasn't an abusive psychopath. I really thought the scene she had with Adam Baldwin in the final episode of the season had great chemistry and would love to see him on the show again and maybe develop something romantic with Stella. That said, I would really not want the romantic relationships of any of the characters to become too much a regular part of the show. Hints here and there would be fine. It is and should remain a crime drama with good team interaction first and foremost .

I admit that I would eventually like to see Stella with Mac, but I do think that should be far down the road as I love their friendship and think it is one of the best relationships on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back