Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, haven't been around for quite some time, but always lurking. ;)
Debbie
just mentioned that we SMACK shippers should come over to check out Stella's singing voice, so here I am searching the last couple of pages for that vid. But I seem to be stupid. I saw her now dancing (which is soooo totally cool, cause she just knows how to move her body and the guys go like :drool::eek::drool:), but not singing. :confused: Help pls... :D

omg that's so awesome! thanks so much for the link natty. melina's kids are adorable and she looks great in those pics! and that sounds so adorable that gary played dolls with her eldest daughter. it's all just so cute! *squeeeeeee*

OMG!!! :eek::eek::eek:Where did you read that??? That sounds sooo cute! :D :D

Good to be around. Cheers everyone! :beer:

^ Oh, that's just great! Thanks Deb! That's perfect! Melina sings most beautiful. She has an awesome voice when she talks but then when she sings, it is even better! :D

I can't wait for that article. Thanks for digging it up for me! :D

OMG Be very welcome AnJella to the Stellarina thread! And thank you for that link. You read my mind. I didn't know about her voice even when i did know she was there in Guiding light :D (I should go to your site right now Sor but school and homework kept me away from surfing in another sites than this forum :D

Kay--> I'l love reading you there (F&A thread i mean) Inside teh Smacked therad o made a comment how much i ADORED watching the four of them in Taxi when they went to that place where the cab killer kept poor Reed
I love watching Stella and Mac and Flack and Angell. It's EXACTLY what i want considering i love them :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn--> some pages ago was posted that interview where Melina said her baby invited Gary. isn't it adorable??????????? :D :D :D

Debbie

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melina's voice is like from an angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I LOVE IT! i LOVE it! LOVE it! i want Stella singing on this show. I don't care the excuse writers need to create. Just let's her sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghawazee: oh, yeah... find them soooo adorable. i saw that clip from Guiding Light. Melina's singing style is the stage kind since she was into theater herself, among other actors.

I wish they could have her talent on CSI. It would be so amazing considering how much we enjoyed that relaxing moment with Mac playing the bass. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

We would do the same with Melina. I guess if some day she is fired from the lab (God no!! ) they could use it to give her a chance into arts. Stella 's always loved all kinds of arts :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love her voice. It's quite similar to a song artist called Lara Fabian who sings in Portuguese, French and Spanish. The song "Si tu m'aimes" (or "meu grande amor"). It's exactly like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
I love that Guy's face. He was drooling meanwhile Eleni was singing :D :D :D

Debbie (call me in that way Kay !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I wish they could have her talent on CSI. It would be so amazing considering how much we enjoyed that relaxing moment with Mac playing the bass. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

We would do the same with Melina. I guess if some day she is fired from the lab (God no!! ) they could use it to give her a chance into arts. Stella 's always loved all kinds of arts :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love her voice. It's quite similar to a song artist called Lara Fabian who sings in Portuguese, French and Spanish. The song "Si tu m'aimes" (or "meu grande amor"). It's exactly like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
I love that Guy's face. He was drooling meanwhile Eleni was singing :D :D :D

Debbie (call me in that way Kay !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh, Debbie’s the name. Okdoki.

I love Lara Fabian! Remind me to download her tracks later ;)

Melina has an awesome voice. She's a triple threat! lol.

Does anyone remember whereabouts the interview is? The one about her kids and Gary? I searched from pg 35 to here and couldn't find it. I'll try from 30.

Hey Ghawazee, that's an amazing idea Mac and Stella together as kind of a band :drool:.
Well I really like her original voice, too even when she speaks, but I can't stand the German one :vulcan:.
I hope there will be a scene in CSI where she's singing..hahaha I can imagine Mac's face:guffaw: :D.

Sorry Jenn! I got confused and it isn't the interview i thought. I guess i should look for it inside the Smacked thread. I made a mess with it because i used to post at fanforum dot com (CSI and House forums) and when i discovered this place i came here but i don' t remember if it was posted here or there or oin both place. I'll do some research. Don't worry :D

Anj (may i call you in that way? :D It's so sweet as Ang from "Bones" :D ) yessssssss to have Melina singing would be amazing but considering this is CSI i don't think they let her :( However i'd love to watch an episode based in the story she wrote for CSI.
Melina is smart and sweet and has such great talent. That episode would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Kay--> you will love the French version of that song. It's quite similar to Melina's :D

Debbie:D (any comments about the season finale. I'm overseas fan. I'm dying to know! :D

Thanks Debbie. (Is it ok that I call you that?)

It would be great if they could get her singing somewhere in the show. Maybe even just singing under her breath and someone overhears and comments on it? I don't know. It'd be cute though.

Hey Ghawazee, of course you can call me like that. :D yeah I think you're right this wouldn't fit in CSI.:scream:Did she write an episode for CSI???:confused:or did I misunderstand it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back