Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want an episode about her father. He killed. So I want an episode where we discover that mac inquiry in secret on her father death. During an episode he left the team for an "personal affair" and go..well maybe in miami. and with horacio help he find the murderer. And when he return to Ny he say the trust to stella.
stella: -What are you doing that?
Mac: I wanted to do that for you.

And she kiss him.

A general question to everybody here!

What would you like to see in Season 5? what would you like to happen to our queen of hearts?

Great question Debbie :D Well, I have several points so the new season will look like this:

- Rambo Stella! We live it when our gal fights for justice!
- Stella on a party with the rest of the team and just have a couple scenes outside of the lab (one of my dreams :rolleyes:)
- Stella gets to know more about her past, or at least the fans :lol:
- The memorable funny Stella moments like in 'Down the Rabbit Hole': the Second Life scene :D
- Ofcourse the memorable quotes which goes along with the scenes

I can't think about more right now :rolleyes:
For I forget: Thanks for the pictures Noe, they are perfect!

Have a nice week Stellarinas! (I really like the nickname :D)

Welcome to the Stellarina thread DuCaine and Noe! :D

Noe!-->love the picS!Thank you! :D Are the little girls Melina's?? :D They are beautiful !!!!!!!!!

Sor--> we need to know more about Stella's past. That's sure. But it took Olivia from Law and Orden SVU 8 years to know who was her father. Hopefully we won't need so long to find out about her origin :D

Lilou!!!!!!!! OMG!! Love your story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd LOVE a crossover with Miami again or LV and find out more about her past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Besides i adore your Smacked influence :D

Oh yeah forgot to add!

Lilou, the idea with a crossover to CSI LV is awesome. I think Stella and Catherine would kickass together :lol:

Debbie, that are Melina's kids on the picture. Aren't they adorable :rolleyes:
Have a nice day everyone! :)

They are Sor! That's sure. I didn't need to ask. They are Greek, they have that beautiful Greek profile (i'm obssesed with that because my nephews are Greeks :D :D

Aww i remember when Melina talked about her eldest baby playing dolls with Gary

It sounds so tender, doesn't it???????? :D

Debbie:D

I've read somewhere that Melina also performed on theater in the past, including playing the lead in
CABARET (Liza Minelli’s role, Sally Bowles, if I’m not mistaken), so no doubt she can sing too.

And her kids are soooooooo adorable!!! the little Melinas hehehe...

yes! she was formed in musical threatre :D Hi Kayfab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the Stellarina thread!!!! :D

I'd love all Melina's background could be use in the future as Stella's background as well. I 'd love seeing Melina singing...and Gary playing the bass in the same scene ha-ha

Debbie (i cannot help myself) :D

omg that's so awesome! thanks so much for the link natty. melina's kids are adorable and she looks great in those pics! and that sounds so adorable that gary played dolls with her eldest daughter. it's all just so cute! *squeeeeeee*

yes! she was formed in musical threatre :D Hi Kayfab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the Stellarina thread!!!! :D

I'd love all Melina's background could be use in the future as Stella's background as well. I 'd love seeing Melina singing...and Gary playing the bass in the same scene ha-ha

Debbie (i cannot help myself) :D

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. Actually I’ve been here before.
Lately you would see me “hanging out” in that Angell/Flack thread

omg that's so awesome! thanks so much for the link natty. melina's kids are adorable and she looks great in those pics! and that sounds so adorable that gary played dolls with her eldest daughter. it's all just so cute! *squeeeeeee*

hi, shopping_luva...the eldest has the exact same smile her mommy has
:lol::lol::lol::lol:, sooooo cutie!!!!

Melina has a great voice :D

She did the musical 'Cabaret' but she also sang in the TV show 'Guiding Light'. There's a clip from that scene on youtube ;)

OMG Be very welcome AnJella to the Stellarina thread! And thank you for that link. You read my mind. I didn't know about her voice even when i did know she was there in Guiding light :D (I should go to your site right now Sor but school and homework kept me away from surfing in another sites than this forum :D

Kay--> I'l love reading you there (F&A thread i mean) Inside teh Smacked therad o made a comment how much i ADORED watching the four of them in Taxi when they went to that place where the cab killer kept poor Reed
I love watching Stella and Mac and Flack and Angell. It's EXACTLY what i want considering i love them :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn--> some pages ago was posted that interview where Melina said her baby invited Gary. isn't it adorable??????????? :D :D :D

Debbie

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melina's voice is like from an angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I LOVE IT! i LOVE it! LOVE it! i want Stella singing on this show. I don't care the excuse writers need to create. Just let's her sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back