Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsie--> you are such a sunshine! :D (I was at school that's why i didn't answer you before Anj :)It woudl be so amazing experience if not only get to sing onthis show but direct an epide or feature her episode!!!!!!!

Jenn--> of course you can call me in that way!!!! :D Considering how much we enjoyed her dance it would be fantastic if they show Melina's singing. Stella always has been an art lover and it wouldn't be strange if she goes to the jazz club (the same where Mac plays) :D

have you read kristine's review on "hostage" It's A-MA-ZING!!!!!!!! Read what she wrote about Stella's behaviour and Melina's perfomamnce on this season finale!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with lilou said inside the Spoiler thread (not spoiler but speculation). If at some point Mac must be replaced for someone that Someone must be Stella. Not Quinn or any other must take over his job. I have said several times i enjoyed so much those episdes where Stella is in charge of the lab because all boys follow her commands without complaints (Things about heroes and Trapped). It would be fantastic to watch that. Because her character ...would change...maybe... and her relationship with Mac too so it could be very promising for us Stellarinas fans and for Smacked fans too :D :D :D

It would be so so so good!!! :D

Debbie :D :D :D

I like the jazz club scenario. Or karaoke night, CSI style *wink wink* lol. No I haven't read that interview but it sounds good!

CSI NY is on tomorrow night for me. I'm excited!

She was really good in the finale and the last episodes of the season.:)

It will be interesting to see her in the role of the writer even for just an episode.

I like the jazz club scenario. Or karaoke night, CSI style *wink wink* lol. No I haven't read that interview but it sounds good!

CSI NY is on tomorrow night for me. I'm excited!

:lol: awww, a karaoke scene to end an episode? hmmmm, not bad. I love it when they come up with these endings (the bar gigs, with Mac on bass) because it relieves you after the suspense that's going on in the show. In a way, we see the "human side" of the team, what they do after dealing with the cases they've handled. I would like to see Melina to have a solo number on stage thoughh.

hahaha I agree! I love how they 'go home' with the characters. You see them in normal situations. We get to see how they're actually real people and they don't just live the job. It's wonderful!

hahaha I agree! I love how they 'go home' with the characters. You see them in normal situations. We get to see how they're actually real people and they don't just live the job. It's wonderful!

We'll we've seen melina dance, sing, & act (duh!).
She is a jack-of-all-trades actress after all.

*sniff* it reminded me of Mac and the team raising beer glasses for Aiden on the last scene of an episode, somewhere in season 2.

...by the way, anyone remembered that special Buffy epi ...nah, a musical CSI episode is kinda , erm "awkward" to see? just thinking...

Last edited:
Kay--> yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss It's my MAJOR FAV episode! The musical was so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And i agree, Melina can do everything. It would be so nice in another "relaxing" scene. I don't know, maybe inviting the whole team for a Greek dinner. They are a "family" maybe not one traditional family but they care for each (In special Mac and Stella :D )

Athens--> thank you for your comment on the season finale. This Thursday i'm going to have RND, Melina's episode. I hope we will have more than just ONE episode per season for her, beyond the fact i'm truly satisfied because she got more screentime this season :D

Jenn--> for 2 days i have been looking for that article. I didn't find it yet. However i'm going to do a deep research. I promise you!!!!!!!! :)
Yes, Child's Play is not neither Smacked nor Stellarina but that scene with Flack, Lindsay and Stell is quite enjoyable :D

Ranma posted new Clips (most of them are Smacked :D but there is a great scene with Stella and that annoying character called J.:vulcan: It's priceless for us overseas fan. Check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/thefirthyone

Hugs to all Stellarinas fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (only 245 post and counting to get a new thread YAY!:bolian:

Debbie

Y’know what, Debbie? I remember College all of a sudden.
Charmed, Buffy & Angel are the “ in ” shows in our time.
And that particular episode somehow freaked me out the first time
i saw it - no offense, ok? never mind if The Simpsons would do it ;)

* going misty eyed *

And yes, a family affair dinner would be a nice closing scene.
Besides, Stella considers the team her family now. She already arrested her foster sister somewhere in season 3, shortly before "Snow Day".

Oh, and yeah...I have that episode, the one with Jordan in it.
(DOA for a Day, right?)...well, Jordan, I can handle. But Peyton, after what she did to Mac? ...ugh. 'nuff zed.

Last edited:
LOL! Kay! It's fine!!! Yes i remember "The Golden Years" *sigh with La Femme Nikita,The X-files,JAG, Buffy and Angel, The Pretender and so :D I have a thing for musical scenes or episodes since my Dancing Teacher is an actress who was trained in Musical Threatre as Melina was. And she made us sang too :D
That's why i'd love to have Melina using the beuatiful voice she has in some episode. I just don't care anymore if it is a dinner, a jazz club scene or whatever. I only want good stuff like the ones we had this Season.
Somehow i think they changed the season finale because previous spoilers talked about the fire at her site "would change her life forever". Just a speculation (I wish someday Stella has her own Season Finale :D i think there were more of Stella. maybe they saved it for the next Season finale, who knows? :D

Debbie :D

I love what the critic wrote about Melina Kanakarades performance on Hostage. She really was great. She knew that work was number one, she worked real hard and found the murder weapon. That women and weapons haha! She sure knows professionalism to its core.

Hey Mari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed you!!!!!!!! Yes, i read what Kristine wrote (I don't know if there were more comments on her perfomance)

She always has been the expert in weapons. I loved Officer Blue because she worked with Danny and he asked her (they had found a weapon in parts) Who is going to put this together?
And she told him something about wasn't a problem with that (I can't quote) but it was really hilarious :D :D because she wasn't in her best mood after the argument with Mac :D :D :D
I really liked the scene in Hostage with Stell and the Security Guy beyond the fact i prefer NOT to see him never again ;) (and God bless whoever create youtube ha ha)

I truly enjoyed those scenes with all screens in Conference. That was amazing!!!!!

I truly enjoyed the episode :D (well those large scene in youtube at least :D

She always has been the expert in weapons. I loved Officer Blue because she worked with Danny and he asked her (they had found a weapon in parts) Who is going to put this together?
And she told him something about wasn't a problem with that (I can't quote) but it was really hilarious :D :D because she wasn't in her best mood after the argument with Mac :D :D :D
I really liked the scene in Hostage with Stell and the Security Guy beyond the fact i prefer NOT to see him never again ;) (and God bless whoever create youtube ha ha)

I truly enjoyed those scenes with all screens in Conference. That was amazing!!!!!

I truly enjoyed the episode :D (well those large scene in youtube at least :D

OMG I LOVED ALL OF THAT TOO! I watched the ep on youtube and I loved that stuff. The conference rocked. It was so cool and I was sitting there like :eek: the whole time.

Officer Blue? Rocks. There's not even words to describe the awesomeness lol.

OMG I LOVED ALL OF THAT TOO! I watched the ep on youtube and I loved that stuff. The conference rocked. It was so cool and I was sitting there like :eek: the whole time.

Officer Blue? Rocks. There's not even words to describe the awesomeness lol.
yes I watched hostage on youtube too but there was too much Mac and where was Stella???:scream::scream: Yeah the conference really rocked that was so cool... Once I did this with my friends ;)

Stella and the weapons? Rocks! She got it :lol:
I love Officer Blue too...especially the fights between Mac and Stel:guffaw:;):drool:

^It actually has some Stella scenes in the finale.You just wait and watch.:p;)..

However,since it was a Mac-centric episode the attention was drown to him..[not that that is bad :)]

I have a question concerning Stella in Season 5: I read somewhere, she's gonna have a boyfreind, this fireman Devlin from the 3th book. Is that right??:confused: That would be awesome XD:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back