Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, Mari!!!!!! :D

A general question to everybody here!

what would you like to see in Season 5? what would you like to happen to our queen of hearts?

I'd love to see:

Rambo Stella in more than just one episode :D

More Stella centric episodes :D :D
Stella in a middle of a burocrat war just like Mac in Season 3 :D
Stella in undercover mission along with Mac or Donnie (i want Mac thsi time)
A dancing scene with a beautiful fancy dress (maybe in that undercover mission) :D :D :D

Ideas????????

Debbie :D

I agree with you Deb. I want more of the episodes focusing on Stella. I don't know, perhaps something happens like an undercover mission. Stella and Mac then are brought together closer by the danger that awaits them...oh lala ;)

lol you are 100% Smacked, Mari :D you go, girl!!!! :D

I'd love that undercover mission too. Maybe in a crossover with CSI:LV or CSI:Miami. Melina has a great chemistry with David Caruso. I'd love to have Pissy and jealous Mac :D :D :D

It would be cool to have her in CSI LV

But i go for Miami. Stella reminds me Yelina (or viceversa) and i love the chemistry around :D

I agree with you Deb. I want more of the episodes focusing on Stella. I don't know, perhaps something happens like an undercover mission. Stella and Mac then are brought together closer by the danger that awaits them...oh lala ;)
Yeah an undercover mission where mac and stella play husband and wife....

Salut Lilou! :D Bienvenue, ma cherie!!!!!! :D

An undercover mission would be amazing. I don't think they give us something so idyllic as a Smacked mission:rolleyes: however it could work if Stella goes alone in some mission (after all she worked in Narcotics before the lab) and something happens to her. I bet everyone in the lab would freak out. Mac for sure!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I guess i have watched too many times Law and Order:SVU:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Debbie:thumbsup:

Hey guys, there's no problem with mentioning Mac in this thread where relevant, but Stella/Melina should be the main focus. Please can you take the shipper talk over to Shipper Central, thanks. :)

*cough*Stella thread*cough*<< EDIT: Looks like Elsie beat me to it ;)

I'd love a good rambo Stella episode again next season but to be honest if she gets another Frankie or Drew I wont be a happy bunny thats for sure. I'd like to see an episode where Mac has to leave NY (like H did in Miami) so that Stella can take charge of the lab for one episode....I'd love to see how Danny reacted to that :D

If we get a Stella episode again i'd prefer her to witness something rather than her be in danger because Stella seems to be jinxed at the moment :lol:

^^^I agree totally...we've already been told about her childhood but i'd love to see an episode where their is a connection through DNA etc. I really hope that TPTB start to give us more insight into characters childhoods.

Elsie--> thank you :D sometimes we can't help ourselves :D :D :D

Natty--> i'd love that scenario too. As i said i loved in Things about Heroes how Stella shoots orders and all boys followed it without replies :D :D
Danny never had any problems with her. Actually after being the black ship of the lab, Danny obeys her which pleased me so much because Mac cannot handle "rebelds" (well he can but not in a "sweet" way :)
On the other hand Stella says something firmly and he obeys her whether he likes or not :D

I truly loved the panic room episode (i never can remember titles. Sorry) and the Sheldon-prisoner episode (tv dot com always is helpful)
Actually i adored the Sheldon episode in special the ending. How caring is Stella with people in the lab.
In the last episode od Season 1, Mac told her (after the talking with Danny) "You win" implying she convinced him of not kicking out of the lab

I 'd like to have more scenes showing how deeply is the connection between Stella and her team. How great friends they are to her. It's something it was showed in RND

ps:Nat!!!!!! i have your fic in my hands. As soon i finish my nemesis (a.k.a Math homework) i will take all the time to enjoy your story (i downloaded yesterday :D)

Last edited:
id love to see her on an undercover mission. it'd be awesome. id love for her to be going undercover with someone else though. everyone's always talking about her dancing though. did she dance in an episode? does anyone have a clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back