Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wub the pics! <3 *ggs* idk about you guys but seeing this pics make my shippy heart squee like heck :p

thank you for posting them!

Perhaps a random question, but I've been catching up on CSI:NY's second season and have started to notice that I really like her necklaces. Anybody know who makes the necklaces that she wears? Does someone know her stylist?

Yeah, I heard that 2 :) Some necklaces return in the show :D I love that, not always new things but also some things which you have already seen :D

thanks for the info xxAnGeLheArtZ..!
The black is nice indeed!! ;) :D..From what I can recall now from her necklaces,were simple nice!...

Has anyone noticed that names of threads for other characters often are things Stella has said? Like Flack - everyone needs a hero, and Lindsay - youve got friends kiddo (she did say those ones right?)

Did anyone see Rachael Ray today? I liked it though I'd hoped she'd say something spoiler-ish...they had a pic of her two kids and she cooked with Rachael at the end. Probably has picked up some hints from Peter lol

She mentioned some time when she'd tripped on her gown and got a scar out of it...when was that? I had a hard time hearing.

She mentioned some time when she'd tripped on her gown and got a scar out of it...when was that? I had a hard time hearing.

There's a small video on Rachael Ray's website about this particular scene you just described but nothing else. She's such a cool person, I would've loved to watch the whole thing...

OMG guys!!! that video in the Rachel's page is SO funny :lol:, Melina was talking about her first TV commercial, so she said it was about contraceptives, and her family was like o_O: "you can not talk about sex, you do not know about sex, you cant pretend you've had sex, that's not good" :lol: 'cause she was 22 :lol: :lol:

Did anyone by chance record the Rachel Ray thing and is able to upload it onto youtube for us not-so-lucky foreign fans? Or should I just settle with the vid on Rachels page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back