Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
..Rambo Stella is really really nice to watch!..I hope we'll see something about her results soon.. ;)And she will be ok!..

..Can we do something about the page because is strethcing for me in this thread?

Hey guys! *waves* Tomorrow I have a suprise for you al which you are really going to like *whistles* :p Thanks to a great friend from my ;) See ya tommorow! *runs off* :p

I drew a skyline of the tribute city of Kanakaredes and here it is. This is on the intersection of Portakalos Ave. and Central Ave just north of downtown Kanakaredes.

There's lots of construction going on with two twin towers being built (Dark green on the left behind the traffic signal pole).

kanakaredesskylineuu5.jpg

Great drawing Axatullux :D *brings suprise* Okey, I think you all are going to like it very much :D

Behind the Scenes with CSI:NY season 3

Enjoy! :D

Sweet! :D I love it how they're all serious for the camera and then as soon as they're done they have those big smiles on their faces, especially Melina.

No problem :D And you're right Orison, especially when you look at picture 3 from Melina and Gary! They are very serious on that photo, but it makes the photo very special :) Compare that with the first photo and you have a whole different impression from Melina and Gary :lol:

OMG!!!Thank you!*runs to hug you! :p*

She looks really nice in those photos!I love her smile!She looks really happy too! :)

I dont think ive seen Melina wear that black coat before. You think its from an episode that we have not seen yet??

Also the pics with both Melina and Gary, to me looks like their spending a lot of time together.
But I dont know thats just me.

I swear these pictures of Stella and Mac bury the Mac/Peyton relationship for good, at least in my mind.

*Axatullux, defending Stella from the scourge of HIV and the writers*

Hi Stella/Melina fans! Just popping in here (newbie) to drop some information down...not sure if it's been said or if this is a repeat episode: Melina Kanakaredes is scheduled to be on the Rachael Ray Show on March 28, 2007. I think she might have taped this episode while CSI:NY was filming in New York in the past week. Enjoy! :)

I swear we may end up founding an entire new religion called Kanakaredism which will gradually push Christianity, Islam, Buddhism aside as we and our descendants conduct pro-Melina ceremonies honoring her in the centuries and millenia to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back