Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Indeed we are. Here are some more photos:

crimescene.jpg

gentlemansclub.jpg

melina02.jpg

I love the last one.

I have a feeling it is but if someone was to ask me what film it's from I would have to say I have no idea :lol:. The photo doesn't look too old, so I'm guessing anything after '98 or '99 :confused:.

So, do you guys think that Stella will keep the fact that she covered for Lindsay in her forever or do you think she'll confess if Mac demands to know what happened? It'll be a tough call since Stella values Lindsay's friendship but then again Mac is her boss. I'd love to see this take place in an odd sort of way.

^^ She'll confess, but she'll do it 'cause she's worried about Lindsay and Mac would understand her feelings so he won't be pissed off (does that make sense? :confused:)

I really wanna know about Stella's new love. I really wanted him to be Mac, but it seems that's gonna be hard for now :(, but anyone he is, I think he'll be a good guy 'cause she had a bad guy last season *sighs*

That's a really good theory Reine :D. Stella would secretly confide in Mac because she worries for the safety & well being of Lindsay. I can totally see that scenario happening & I'm sure Lindsay would be secretly grateful for what Stella did. Awww :D.

Yeah, I too am wondering about who Stella's new love interest would be. I too am hoping with Mac but since he's with Peyton I doubt it :(. I'd really prefer it if they kept her single but if they bring a guy in they'd better not lay a hand on her or else :mad:. Damn Frankie.

I don't think she'll go to Mac on her own to tell him what happened with Lindsay..But if she thinks she has somewhat a problem and she is not well she will :)!..

*If* they bring a new guy,they have no choice but make him a handsome nice man with no weird and violent reactions :rolleyes:..

Yeah, I agree that Stella's boyfriend better be good looking :lol:. It's not fair if such a lovely woman like her dates such an, um odd looking guy :lol:. Oh, and like ^ stated guys with violent pasts need not apply. We don't need a Frankie 2.0.

Although I don't support this[^]exact ship Hawkes is a really great and good looking man,who cares about her :)..
If not him or my smacked![ ;)] someone like Hawkes!

:lol: All us Stella fans are gonna be so tough on the guy she dates. We'll be like, "Oh, he isn't good looking enough" or, "Nawh, he's too boring." Seriously though Stella deserves only the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back