Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas to everybody!!!! :D

I've just found this so I thought you'd like it. Maybe you have it, but I thought she looked pretty here so, here it is my Christmas present for you, my beloved partners ;)

I found it at TV.com :D

^^ Gorgeous! Saving to my folder. :) Merry Christmas! I'm imaging her to be having Christmas dinner with her family and having turkey! Yum.

Ooh I've seen that photo before but it's still nice to see. If my memory serves me correctly that photo is from her Providence days. Or, maybe I'm wrong...

Thanks for the pic :).

Nice to see some Eva Green fans in here :D. I agree, she's absolutely stunning & I'm jealous. She can make a goofy face like the one in my icon & still look great. Anyway, how about some photos of another flawless woman :D:

85583_kanakaredesmelina6848jd.jpg

00-1.jpg

:lol: Everyone has different opinions about the shades so it's all good. I kinda like 'em & I think they go well with her eyes & outfit but meh, that's just me.

MacsGirlMel said:
I've never been totally sure about those glasses in that second pic. No idea why, I just don't like 'em.

Same here. I don't know why either, actually. I do love Melina's dress in the first pic, and her hair's just perfect there.

^the curls ,that smile!

thanks for the pictures..About the shades I am not sure yet..we've seen her in the show with another pair that are better though ;)..

Well, in my case it's not that I like the glasses, I like the way her eyes look with the glasses. :D

And the curls, well, I've never been a curls fan, my hair is so straight, I've never been able to have half-decent curls :p, but they look great in her :D

I think the curls are part of what makes Melina famous. I know that whenever I get my hair professionally curled I always tell the stylist that I want them Melina style. I guess they stand out 'cause almost everyone in Hollywood has straight hair but also because they're really pretty curls as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back