Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Three Generations are Enough, Stella talked about being brought up in an orphanage, St. Basil's I think. It looks like they changed the scope of Stella's charachter from its inception to its execution. I wonder if at some point, they will have her try to find her birth parents?

^ That's right :). I would really like to see her search for her birth parents. Not only would it make a really interesting episode idea but in the process we'd learn more about Stella & her past. She such an interesting character & I'd like to learn what made her the way she is, and her childhood is a big part of that.

It's had to keep track, the novel...Blood on the Sun, I think, says one thing...the CBS bio says nothing except that she grew up in an orphanage...I wish they'd get it straight. CBS did the same thing with several LV characters.

Yeah, the inconstistency & changes really piss me off. I wouldn't be surprised if Stella's love interest was completely dropped this season. I just want her to develop on her own as a character.

Thanks for the article and the information, guys. Reading it now...

I think because of growing of up in the orphanage system-- it's developed her into a stronger, determined, compassionate and caring person. The team depends on her so much. Example: Lindsay in the last episode. :)

"You got one, kiddo." or something like that. I don't remember what exactly was it, that she said. :lol:

By the way, there´s also something strange about Stella´s past, because here in Germany one text about Stella says, that she´s got younger siblings. But the second book tells us, that she was just one year, when she came to the orphanage and that was after both of her parents die!

But yes, I would agree with you that it would be so interesting tlo learn more about Stella and especially something about her childhood! :)

That's odd. I heard somewhere that she supposedly has a sister or half sister she was going to search for. Now that would be interesting.

When I was watching the CBS videos ,in the one with Melina,Stella was a different character..I remember that she said she was the older sister and she had to take care of them..something like that..and that is not Stella,now..

the thing is ...we want to know more from her childhood! :)

Considering Melina's acting abilities, I'd say giving her a who-are-my-parents storyline would be a lot more interesting than introducing another boyfriend...

Orison said:
Considering Melina's acting abilities, I'd say giving her a who-are-my-parents storyline would be a lot more interesting than introducing another boyfriend...

Exactly. Having a new man in her life won't do much for her character unless her guy secretly knows about her childhood & her parents. That would be a really interesting connection.

And yes, TPTB if you're reading this please listen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back