Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkes, sorry but then I'll laugh :p He's a sweet man, he's good for Stella ;) But I have the feeling that it's going to be Flack *whistles* :lol: Don't kill me! :p

Ooh Flack is a good choice too :). I adored how he took care of her in All Access. However, I have a feeling that they won't give Stella a love interest :lol:.

^it doesn't matter!..we are just having a discussion here..and what came from it?Stella deserves the best :lol:

^^ Absolutely, after all she's been through, she's still so strong! I admire for that. :) I like her with Flack and Mac. I don't really see the Hawkes chemistry, but I do think that they might develop their relationship into something more.

jorja_fan86 : Love the last picture sweetie! I love Eva Green too! Her eyes are so... wow.

I don´t want to see her with Hawkes, but it would be great with Mac *dream* :D

JorjaFan: Your pics are great and the last one is a photoshoot from Providence!

Welcome, StellaFan! If I haven't welcomed you yet, of course lol.

Ohh what happened between Stella and Lindsay? I want to know, do tell! And the boyfriend? I hope it'll be Mac, but I think it'll be Hawkes or something.

Yeah, I didn't get the thing between Stella and Lindsay 2 :lol: You're not the only one, Roos ;) Now I'm curious :p And for the guys that I didn't say to: Happy New Year! Hope it's going to be a year full with our Greek Goddess :D

Ooh thanks for the clarification StellaFan. It's good to sort that out :).

kms I agree, Eva's eyes are like wow heehee. She's my second favourite actress after Melina & they should totally do a movie together.

OT: For those wondering about Stella/Lindsay I'll briefly explain it. Lindsay, who was clearly disturbed by the crime scene left in her car(???) to go home & Stella witnessed it. Later on Mac inquired as to Lindsay's wherabouts & if my memory serves me correctly Stella covered for Lindsay by saying she went back to the lab.

So basically only Stella knows the truth :).

Welcome, StellaFan! If I haven't welcomed you yet, of course lol.
:lol: Me neither. Welcome sweetie to the Melina-love!

So basically only Stella knows the truth .
Yeah, but she doesn't know everything yet as Lindsay says that she isn't sure if she can tell her.

kms I agree, Eva's eyes are like wow heehee. She's my second favourite actress after Melina & they should totally do a movie together.
:lol: Agreed! I wish I could see that!! Eva Green is amazing and so is Melina! :D

Well, Stella knows where Lindsay went but technically she doesn't know Lindsay's secret.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Eva Green played Stella's half sister on the show? That definitely would be interesting to see.

^^ Wow.. Don't I wish? I love Eva to death! I just got a new computer and I'm saving all the pretty Melina pictures! :lol: I'm now visiting other threads to get other pictures!!

I'd love to see Stella's parents coming back into her life as well, apologizing for putting her in the orphanage when she was an infant. :( Poor girl; she's so beautiful. I don't get why nobody adopted her...

Eva Green as Melina's sister: fine combination! :D And thnx for the explanation Mina, now I get it ;) So how did Melina spend her evening? What do you think peepz? :)

Oh wow that's a great idea! Eva Green & Melina Kanakaredes. :D Thank you for the explanation, J. I love Lindsay and Stella friendship. :)

No problem guys :)

kissmesweet said:
I'd love to see Stella's parents coming back into her life as well, apologizing for putting her in the orphanage when she was an infant. :( Poor girl; she's so beautiful. I don't get why nobody adopted her...

I think both Stella's parents are dead :(. Actually, I could be wrong. I've heard from somewhere that Stella's mom placed her in the orphange but I cannot remember the source. I'm sure she has some distant relatives somewhere, like a cousin or aunt or whatever. It would be horrible if she was the only surviving member in her entire family :(.

Ooh, and I hope TPTB are reading this thread 'cause if so....bring Eva Green on the show! We all want that to happen heehee.

And finally....happy new year everyone! I wish you all the best in 2007 :D!

Happy New Year everybody!!! :D

Yeah she deserves the best after the all horrible things she lived with Frankie. I want her with Mac but since that's a little hard for now :( and Melina said (I think) at the beginning of the season that her new love will be a guy from the show, I think it'll be Hawkes, I'd love he was Flack, but I love Hawkes too, and I think that in the show Hawkes and Stella are almost the same age like in real life (he's a year older than her) and Flack is younger.

I read somewhere that she'd find her father in the show and that he had abandoned her (???) and that he was a criminal or something like that I'm gonna look for that article, it's old but I found it like 3 weeks ago.

ETA: here is the article, but I made a mistake it seems that her father died, but he was in illegal activities. There are just 3 lines about it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back