Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
^true :D

211_0679.jpg

eeeermh..the face it's a bit weird but whatever! :lol:

Another thing you gotta love it's the curls!I love that color she had on that picture! :)

OMG, I am little off and this is what happens? :eek: What can I say? More than THANK YOU SO MUCH, of course, because of all the gorgeous pictures.
I'm amazed by those Soraya(?) posted. Where are they from? Anyway, they are absolutely amazing, beautiful. I had never seen them, but they are awesome :D
I also love her eyes, of course, and also her curly hair, which is beautiful. I was yesterday watching some CSI episode, and I was just thiking in how beautiful she is :) I know this is a matter of taste, but to my eyes, she is one of the prettiest, most beautiful womans I have ever seen. I know there are also all those models, amazing and beautiful, but I think Melina has a natural beauty that no one can't take :rolleyes:

Yup, my name is Soraya :D Thanks for posting noealonso :) I'm posting the last pictures from the second part (noealonso posted also from the second part but there were pictures missing ;)) And I'm glad to see your happy reactions to the new pictures! :D

Thanks for the pics! Oh she is awesome! Love it Love it. I have a colleague at work who adores Melina and I just showed him the pics lets just say that all work has stopped from his area and its a regular drool fest going on.

Sor,I don't know why but I missed your first post with the pictures! :confused:-Stupid me!Thank you both noealonso & Sor!!so much! :D

Melina looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! ;) It's for an interview or something!?

OMG! :eek: those are drop dead gorgeous! where are they from? an interview? and is it in her ranch, cuz I saw a slide in the background so i'm assuming that was for her kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back