Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI_Willows said:
Catherine and Nick danced together in 'Built to Kill, part 1' and that would be episode 1 from season 7 ;)

I can see Stella and Mac dancing one hot tango :devil: Now, that would be hot! And I'm sure Melina will enjoy shooting those scenes because she danced a lot in the show 'Providence'. And before CSI NY she played in the musical 'Cabaret' :D I mean, she's so creative! :D

thanks ;)

yeah, tango... :devil: that would be really worth to watch... and Melina as being Greek, i think, has the passion for it in her blood :D

Yeah, that's why I got the idea I mean we saw Catherine and Nick in CSI so why not? I would like to see more personal life from the CSI's
Absolutely! :) I would love to see Stella and Mac doing more friends stuff--since they're each other's confidantes--like outside of work.
Like Danny/Flack playing pool in Comes Around. :) That was a great scene to show how close the team is!

kissmesweet said:
Absolutely! :) I would love to see Stella and Mac doing more friends stuff--since they're each other's confidantes--like outside of work.
Like Danny/Flack playing pool in Comes Around. :) That was a great scene to show how close the team is!
yeah Stella and Mac like in season one... gosh i don't remember right now what episode it was... after the case on the dog competition or whatever it calls... that was fun :lol:

Messers_cupcake said:
yeah Stella and Mac like in season one... gosh i don't remember right now what episode it was... after the case on the dog competition or whatever it calls... that was fun :lol:

That was the episode 'Recylcing' and that would be episode 12 from season 1 :D I love that episode, here's a picture:

Stella: You have to pay Mac!

Yeah, that dog show scene at the end of "Recycling" is another favorite SMacked moment even as I write this. I'm sorry but I never saw much life in the Mac/Peyton pairing on the scale of that, The Rose from "Sleight out of Hand", and especially, ESPECIALLY Mac grabbing Stella by covering her mouth and that guttery low-pitch squeak she made made the gutter overflow. :devil: :D

I mean, there's nothing Peyton has shown that could convince me like Mac and Stella being at a dog competition show or Mac giving her a rose. Sorry Peyton but you belong with Hawkes, or Evan Zao.

^true...

I love Stella and i like it that she has such a good relationship with Mac. They are real freinds. She has helped him after Clairs death. And in season one we have seen it. But in Peytons case, she's just Mac's girlfriend. IMO she doesn't belong to the team. Sid does because in every CSI show there is one coroner and Peyton is nr 2 and that's one too much.

It's funny that tptb kinda make Stella and Sid 'together' and IMO Danny is with Peyton... i mean, you know in 'HoG' or 'WSMC'... but I love Sid with her. They are fantastic. Hilarious or really really touchy like in 'The Ride In' :D

^^^ I double agree! Peyton should just be introduced at parties and stuff like that, not around the lab. : :mad:

When I first saw Peyton I was shocked :lol: I directly thought about Stella and of her friendship with Mac. Those two just belong together! They can put up a fight (remember Officer Blue) but they forgive each other always ;)

And like you said Messers_cupcake, Stella helped Mac with Clairs death. What did you see of Peyton? She only touches Mac and she never has a 'good' talk with him. Stella does, and then I mean about everything :) And I know that something is not good in the relationship of Peyton and Mac because in the episode 'Raising Shane' (don't know it for sure) Mac puts his hand back from Peyton's face when Stella enters the room. If Mac was really happy with Peyton and he wants to keep his relationship with Peyton going then he wouldn't put his hand away.

Conclusion: Stella and Mac belong together :lol:

^^True, Mac isn't very comfortable with Peyton in that scene, when Stella appeared. But, in the other hand, in the next episode "Silent Night", that I just watched for the first time, he shows he wants their relationship to work (or pretends he does :p). Anyway, I don't really have any ship that includes Mac. Though I have to admit that Mac and Stella's relationship is one of the greatest frienships we have on CSI, they are just the best together and for each other. They may not be a couple, but they are sure great friends, and have a great relationship, that works perfectly on screen :)

About "Silent Night", Melina did, once again, a brilliant performance in my opinion. All the scenes with Lindsay, Stella was amazing, she is just the greatest friend for everybody, not just Mac or Danny or Lindsay. She is lovely and caring and nice to everybody. But it was very cool, when she turned from friend to boss (I still don't get why she started acting as the boss in this and the last episode. But it fits her perfectly, needless to say ;)), and then how she said "It's OK". And then the smiles in the last scene with Lindsay, a very sincere face, which made the scene much better :)

I must say here to everybody, that each and every episode that passes and that I have the opportunity to watch, my admiration for Melina increases, seriously. It was big before, but it is growing with all these scenes we have seen of her :D

For me the best Stella as a good friend scene in this season was in 'Rising Shane' when she came in the end to Hawkes... that was fantastic.

This woman is an angel and she deserve more love than tptb gives her... love tptb, not Frankie :p

but for the Mac/Peyton thing... it's funny that it was Stella who came in when Peyton had her hand on Mac's face... :rolleyes:

Messers_cupcake said:
But for the Mac/Peyton thing... it's funny that it was Stella who came in when Peyton had her hand on Mac's face... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I had that too when I saw the episode! :p Personally I think that TPTB has thought about the tension between Mac and Stella :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back