Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thank you so much for this new pictures.

Soraya, I had never seen those, either, where are they from? Are they from the same place the others were? Anyway, they are amazing. I especially like her expression in the second last one.

Thank you so much for this pictures!!

They're really amazing. Melina is just beautiful and she looks so georgeous in all of the photos.

noealonso Do you or someone have the article in english, too, or a translation of it? Because I don't understand spain and I really wanna read the article. Thanks for posting anyway. :)

Annie Can I call you so? Where do you get the pic from her? I like her expression in that one and her curly hair is so natural..I want to have such curls , too, though I have little curls like Melina, too, but mine are not so beautiful ;)

it's complicated because I don't speak english :lol:

I will try to do a summary :rolleyes:

The article speaks about her career (movies: 15 minutes or the show Providence), of her family ( husband and two daughters) and finally about her life: she was practising synchronized swimming, now she practises Pilates.

And some anecdote. A director recommended to her to operate her nose and was smoothing the hair if she wanted to do American cinema and she resigned

The article went out a few months ago, for her 40 birthays

and yes, are her parents :D

I hope that you could understand something :lol:

OMG... awsome pics, thank you Soraya and noealonso!!

Melina is beautiful!! she looks amazing there!! wow!!

Stella said:
Annie Can I call you so? Where do you get the pic from her? I like her expression in that one and her curly hair is so natural..I want to have such curls , too, though I have little curls like Melina, too, but mine are not so beautiful ;)
yes, you can call me Annie ;) the pictures are from www.csi-caps.com :D

Thanks noealonso !Of course we understood the translation!It's good for her she didn't do any changes on the real Melina just to play some roles!We love her the way she is! :D

Thanks noealonso! :D I know Marousj too and she sended me the pictures too :D I was just thinking about uploading them ;)

Thank you very much for the article, it's great for practicing your Spanish :lol: And your translation is good, you speak well English :D Glad to see al your happy reactions again! :)

Nice article!

I'm glad she didn't change her name or straightened her hair, it's cool that she proved those people wrong. :)

OMG!!! :eek: *falls off the chair*
Thank you for those amazing pictures CSI_Willows and noealonso !!
She looks so preeeetty! *sigh*
I'm in Melina heaven right now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back