Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't really know how she actually is looking someone from the camera..Some people seem skinnier when other the opposite..But in general,she does has a nice body :) ,especially when you are 40..

EDIT:I was watching a video and there was a moment with that from Creatures of the night..Anybody remembers what happened ? :confused:

no no no I just mean her collar bones... the rest is perfect.. ;)

EDIT:
i think it was before she took the shower to cool down a little because of the case

Yup, you're right Messers_cupcake :) I watched 'Creatures of the Night' yesterdaynight. It's a great Stella episode :D Here's some evidence to prove it:

Enjoy! :D

heheh... yeah the shower scene. It's a pity Mac wasn't there... :lol: uups sorry wrong thread :D

but it was a very good episode and Melina was great.

thanks for the pics CSI Willows;)

I love that epoisode...In my opinion it´s one of the best in season one!!! Melina is just great in it!
And that shower scene... :D
Thanks for the fantastic pics!!!

It's from the like 3 episodes I haven't seen!I really want to watch it though..

Thanks Sor :)..It sure seems like a good Stella one..

Messers_cupcake said:
heheh... yeah the shower scene. It's a pity Mac wasn't there... :lol: uups sorry wrong thread :D

:lol: I was thinking that too, you're not the only one :lol: And no problem with posting the pics, I love doing it :)

Hey guys! I have to say Stella is one of the strongest characters I can see on all the CSI's. I mean she exudes strength and not to mention has the ability to change from friend to boss so easily (Silent Night).

Melina carries her character so well, so hopefully we get to see more into Stella's background. :)

Did anybody see the new pics on the picture-thread??

We get to see more of Rambo-Stella in the final. It's gonna be awesome. Stella is my favorite character and seeing her and Mac being together in that "Die Hard" adaption will be just perfect! Can't wait to see the eppy.
:D :D :D :thumbsup:

^^ :lol:

heheh that's true the season will end with rambo Stella. I can't wait to see it either. I always enjoy it to watch Melina in such situations. I mean Stella was in the last episods fantastic and this will be a nice change. And with Mac... even more. Not that she can't do it on her own. I know she can but with her 'best friend' it'll be interesting too :D

^ Oh yeah, Messers_cupcake, you're so right. She could do it all on her own, but together with Mac, she is unbeatable!!! :lol: Love that. SMACked moments even in action dominated eppies. :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back